PDA

View Full Version : playroom decluttered :)

mrs robbie williams
23-09-2012, 02:09 PM
dd had her 18th birthday party here last night so all cm stuff had to go upstairs which took forever, spare bedroom full to bursting plus loads in my bedroom. So this morning after i'd tidied and cleaned it i decided i didnt want it all back down again :laughing: i quite like having it not full of toys. So have so far put back in the little table and chairs with fuzzy felts and a wooden puzzle on it, abacus and wooden toy thing with beads on that you move along the wire (dont know what its called), baby changing station with baby toys underneath on the shelves, rocking horse x 2, one wooden ride on, buggy and dolly, the dolls house and the toy washing machine where you press buttons and the insides move around oh and the book rack is back on the wall - there is sooooooo much space :thumbsup: not sure how long it will last no doubt tomorow i'll be bringing more down. But my job for next week is to organise the spare bedroom so that i can actually find resources where as the moment they are shoved in various boxes :blush: Does anyone else find it hard to keep them all in the right place? oh and my prospect lady is coming in october and wants to see that i've got pictures and labels on all my boxes - well haha i havent got any at the moment :p:p:p:p

clareelizabeth1
23-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Hope the de cluttering goes well.

I hate the box lableing I had never once been asked where any thing was until I labeled my boxes. Now I get asked once a day. Grrrr

jaswinder bedi
23-09-2012, 07:07 PM
I try to do mine never happens one!!! I have to wait till my own kids turn into 18:laughing:. That sounds hard work, i bet you will love to keep space free!!! Na not allowed for monday morning:laughing::laughing:Lol. X

sarah707
24-09-2012, 05:12 PM
So... how many toys came back out then? :laughing: :D

mrs robbie williams
24-09-2012, 05:38 PM
none :clapping: i was very strong lol - but i did have to buy a load of farm animals when went shopping today :laughing::laughing: think mindee enjoyed the space to fly around on the push along toys - only had one today as other one sick xx

Monkey26
24-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I've sold loads of resources in the last couple of weeks, including the wii and have pocketed nearly £300 :D
The wii went because I don't let kids use it during term time anyways and we don't use it as a couple so wasnt worth keeping for less than 10 weeks of the year!
A highchair went because i haven't used one let alone two in the last 18months, same with one of the travel cots and two sets of cosytoes went because they have been sat in a drawer for months.
The other toys went because they either hadn't come out of the storage shed for months or because the kids just weren't playing with them :) I feel soooooo much better for the clear out, the playroom looks more organised, my other half can store stuff in the shed again and d'ya know what?? The kids may have less resources but they play so beautifully with what they do have now!! Happy childminder :D xx

Bear23
24-09-2012, 07:41 PM
I've sold loads of resources in the last couple of weeks, including the wii and have pocketed nearly £300 :D
The wii went because I don't let kids use it during term time anyways and we don't use it as a couple so wasnt worth keeping for less than 10 weeks of the year!
A highchair went because i haven't used one let alone two in the last 18months, same with one of the travel cots and two sets of cosytoes went because they have been sat in a drawer for months.
The other toys went because they either hadn't come out of the storage shed for months or because the kids just weren't playing with them :) I feel soooooo much better for the clear out, the playroom looks more organised, my other half can store stuff in the shed again and d'ya know what?? The kids may have less resources but they play so beautifully with what they do have now!! Happy childminder :D xx

:thumbsup: