PDA

View Full Version : I don't use my car horn very often but..

Ripeberry
21-09-2012, 10:25 AM
The guy in the grey van who decided to pull out of a side junction whilst I was on a fast A road going at 50mph.
He had full vision all around as its a straight road and he still pulls out...slowly.
I had my finger on the horn button all the way.

And he has the cheek to think that I'm in wrong :mad:

No mindees with me today but I just don't understand why some people do that. Pull out at the very last minute and go slowly?
Do you get these kind of :censored: around your area?

gegele
21-09-2012, 11:26 AM
i had a guy driving with NO light last night.... can't talk about it as it makes me rant....:angry:

sarah707
21-09-2012, 11:43 AM
We have lots of elderly drivers who have probably never had an accident in their lives - and never gone faster than 30 regardless of the speed limit! :rolleyes:

Drives me potty :laughing:

charleyfarley
21-09-2012, 11:49 AM
I have an invisable car as everyone and their dog pulls out on me :angry:

And don't get me started on those Sunday drivers!!!!!! :angry:

Carol xx

ajs
21-09-2012, 01:08 PM
We have lots of elderly drivers who have probably never had an accident in their lives - and never gone faster than 30 regardless of the speed limit! :rolleyes:

Drives me potty :laughing:

They may never have had an accident but I bet they've caused loads

silvermist
21-09-2012, 01:14 PM
I live in a relatively small village and every year at about this time, (school leavers :rolleyes:) there is suddenly a load of Evil Kenevil wannabes whizzing at break neck speed through it! :angry::angry::angry:

mushpea
21-09-2012, 07:55 PM
I get angry with those that sit up my bum in a 30 mph limit, dont they realise that I would like to be going faster too!!, the closer they get the slower it makes me go:D

mrs_scottydog
21-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Not to mention the number of people who don't indicate on roundabouts. Plus the people who drive the same speed (about 40mph) what ever the speed limit. Oh and people in their BMW or Mercedes (or other fast cars) who come up right behind on the motorway in the fast lane and expect you to get out of the way when there's no chance of them going any faster because of the traffic. Think I just hate a lot of other drivers. Hx

Ripeberry
21-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Just glad to be safe in the house. Another two nutters this evening. One guy weaving in and out of a dual carriageway comes inches from my bumper on a narrow road. I just went slower than he wanted. He thankfully veered off down another country lane.
Then just half a mile from home some...man (again) decides to pull across the road on the brown of a hill right in front of me, making me brake, so I have to beep again the second time today.
He just looks at me as if 'What?' So I'm not proud of this, but I did a U-turn further down the road using a side road and passed by his house, wound down the window and shouted "Could you not have waited one second?...You :censored:" He still looks as to say 'What?'
Of course then I was a bit chicken and went the long way round back home.
Gonna watch Mrs Brown now to calm down..:mad:

cathtee
21-09-2012, 08:40 PM
took my friend to have her eyes lasered today and every stupid person pulled out on me overtook me in silly places and basically being t**ts. luckily i didn't have any lo's in the car. Makes me so mad just cus i was sticking to speed limit:angry:

funemnx
21-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Big lorry pulled out in front of me onto the main road today so I had to stop to let him grrrr.... :angry:

FussyElmo
21-09-2012, 08:52 PM
It must be the night for it as a brainless mindless w:censored: bmw driver tried to sit in our boot tonight. Then pulls of a stuid move to overtake on the dual carraigeway. the worse was he had children in the back :( as the mum was leaning over to see to them :eek:

WibbleWobble
21-09-2012, 09:56 PM
I ride a motorbike therefore I am deffo invisible

Wibble x

Roseolivia
22-09-2012, 07:48 AM
I get angry with those that sit up my bum in a 30 mph limit, dont they realise that I would like to be going faster too!!, the closer they get the slower it makes me go:D

I do this too.:)

charleyfarley
22-09-2012, 02:17 PM
I joined your horn club today !!!!!!!!

I was doing 50, so speed limit for that road when a stupid tractor pulled out from side of the road on me, no indication, no nothing!!!!:angry: Even hubby commented.

Flipping drivers, roads would be better with just us lot :laughing::laughing:

Carol xx

Ripeberry
22-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Had to give a 'toot' on the motorway as some person decides to carry sheets of plasterboard on the roof of their car and pieces of it were being lifted up snapped off and flying into the carriageway. But still he keeps driving despite people flashing lights and beeping. A piece missed us by a foot!

sarah707
22-09-2012, 03:16 PM
I ride a motorbike therefore I am deffo invisible

Wibble x

I am at my most invisible when walking round town with a double buggy and a toddler hanging off the side :D

WibbleWobble
22-09-2012, 04:02 PM
I am at my most invisible when walking round town with a double buggy and a toddler hanging off the side :D

oh yes....actually i am now of that age when i become invisible at all times...

look i am so invisible now....

:D

wibble x