PDA

View Full Version : THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH I THINK I MIGHT HAVE....

silvermist
20-09-2012, 07:40 PM
...peed a little!!!

My dear friend had appointment for smear test today.(her Doc is a bit of a Robson Green lookalike) She was at work and planned to leave early so she could nip home for a freshen up.....anyway road works and traffic were making her late so .... she nipped into boots for a can of feminine deodorant (I know too much information but wait for it)...dear friend arrived at docs with minutes to spare, nipped into toilet, reaches into handbag for a quick spray.

She's just called me crying with laughter because when she got home and went to the loo,

she noticed glitter in her knickers.... in her haste.....she had sprayed her lady bits with body glitter!!!!!!! which was also in her handbag!

She said and I quote... 'OMG what if my doc thought I'd done it especially for him.' then she added, 'My God, all that was missing was a side parting and a tiara to complete the look!:ROFL1::ROFL1:

gegele
20-09-2012, 08:09 PM
:ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1:

i can't stop laughing!!!

:laughing::laughing:

best thing EVER

ah ah ah ah ah ahah

silvermist
20-09-2012, 08:15 PM
I know, its hilarious! I almost spat my coffee out when she was telling me!!!
:laughing:

I didnt mean to put it just for greenies...thought everyone might like a laugh. Hopefully one of the mods will move it for me!

The Juggler
20-09-2012, 08:56 PM
:laughing::laughing: that is really funny!

charleyfarley
20-09-2012, 08:57 PM
:ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1:

That's hilarious as we all know glitter gets everywhere :laughing::laughing:

Carol xx

silvermist
20-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Oh it sure does! Ask my friend!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

jaswinder bedi
20-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Oh my goodness its soooooooo funny :laughing::laughing::::clapping::clapping::laughin g:

iam into using these different spray ;) have to be careful!!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Ripeberry
20-09-2012, 11:42 PM
She will be a legend in that surgery ;):laughing:

migimoo
21-09-2012, 06:45 AM
:clapping: I bet the Doctor was touched that she'd made an effort! did he mention it???

Joda
21-09-2012, 08:04 AM
So funny - your friend must have been mortified lol!

foxy lady
21-09-2012, 08:46 AM
paaahhhh ha ha ha and breath phaaah ah ha ha :laughing::laughing:

EmmaReed84
21-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Hmmm, wonders what the lab will think... :laughing:

That really made me laugh!

silvermist
21-09-2012, 09:15 AM
[QUOTE=migimoo;1160735]:clapping: I bet the Doctor was touched that she'd made an effort! did he mention it???[/QUOTE

She said he didnt say a thing! Which kind of makes it funnier. Im still grinning about it this morning. I wonder if he thought 'Mmm, nice of her to make the effort, thats cheered up a rather dull day!' :laughing::laughing:

silvermist
21-09-2012, 09:19 AM
She will be a legend in that surgery ;):laughing:

If she dares to stay with them! So funny!!!

Funny thing is, she's blaming her 4 yr old daughter, the reason she had body glitter in her bag is that she had taken her to a fairy party the other day and wanted to glitz her up.

Well it certainly added a bit of sparkle to her Docs day!!! :laughing:

clareelizabeth1
21-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Love it.

Can't believe the doctor didn't say anything. I think if I was the doctor I would of wet my self. But at least she brightened his day.

nipper
21-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Even funnier that she didn't realise until she got home:laughing:

caz3007
21-09-2012, 11:56 AM
OMG that made me laugh

charleyfarley
21-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Just a thought, does your friend know you've told us?:eek::laughing:

Carol xx

Stapleton83
21-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Fantastic, that has brought a little sunshine into my day !!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I wonder how long it will take her to get the glitter off - I always find glitter for days after the kids have been using it!!!

Sam x

silvermist
21-09-2012, 12:49 PM
SHE DOES NOW! She's been for a coffee and when I said she'd made aload of childminders laugh on here she was like 'OMG!' I did say that at least I hadnt put it on face book with her picture!

Apparantly, She's having quite some difficulty getting rid of it too!

I told her 'think of it as this, you're just getting into the Christmas spirit early!'

Just a thought, does your friend know you've told us?:eek::laughing:

Carol xx

Stapleton83
21-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Excellent all sparkly ready for Christmas, bet her other half got a nice surprise too!

Hee hee :laughing::laughing:

silvermist
21-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Well apparently...he's looking a bit sparkly himself today!! ;);)

Jexer72
21-09-2012, 03:39 PM
This is so funny - I can't imagine what the doc thought :laughing:

peppa Pig
21-09-2012, 03:49 PM
thank your friends, that has really cheered me up after a very difficult week:laughing:

silvermist
21-09-2012, 04:04 PM
thank your friends, that has really cheered me up after a very difficult week:laughing:

Im glad to hear it xx

funemnx
21-09-2012, 06:09 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: LOL! sooo funny!!!!

cathtee
21-09-2012, 06:22 PM
:ROFL1::ROFL1:

That is so funny I certainly Laft out load, i'm on my own at moment hubby out teaching will be telling him later won't be able to keep my face straight.:laughing:

Jo Jo
21-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Funny :ROFL1::laughing:

blue bear
21-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Ah bless her, that is hilarious :laughing:

scoobydoo1
21-09-2012, 09:34 PM
OMG thats so funny, made my day, and just reminded me I need to book my smear, think I will do mine without the glitter though.

I remember once I had thrush and went to get the canesten cream, just grabbed it from the bathroom cabinet, thought it smelt funny, looked at the label again and it was Deep Heat, thank god I noticed cos I think that could have been nasty x

silvermist
21-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Lol, apologies now if this offends anyone but,

My most embarrassing moment was when I walked into the chemist and said to the lady at the counter,

"Ooh I need some cream or something i have a really sore crack!"....I then very quickly added, "on my heel" :eek::eek:

I nearly died of embarrassment on the spot! :blush::blush::blush:

migimoo
22-09-2012, 11:13 PM
OMG thats so funny, made my day, and just reminded me I need to book my smear, think I will do mine without the glitter though.

I remember once I had thrush and went to get the canesten cream, just grabbed it from the bathroom cabinet, thought it smelt funny, looked at the label again and it was Deep Heat, thank god I noticed cos I think that could have been nasty x

I was once using a public loo and they'd run out of toilet paper...remembered I luckily had a pack of tissues in my bag that my BF had given me earlier so used those................realised a minute later that they were the ones impregnated with Olbas Oil...........OW!!!!!:panic:

silvermist
23-09-2012, 12:03 AM
I was once using a public loo and they'd run out of toilet paper...remembered I luckily had a pack of tissues in my bag that my BF had given me earlier so used those................realised a minute later that they were the ones impregnated with Olbas Oil...........OW!!!!!:panic:

omg! Ouch :laughing::laughing::laughing:

caz3007
23-09-2012, 09:15 AM
While we are on the subject. My hubby had tried some really really hot chilli sauce, but putting some on his finger to try, and went to the loo forgetting he had it on his hands and his cricket mates thought it was really funny as he was in agony :laughing:

primula
24-09-2012, 10:37 AM
SOOO FUNNY YOU LOT!! Nearly woke up the sleepnig kids!! that is going to be one of those stories that does the rounds!!:laughing::laughing: Better keep your friend away from the tinsel!!

Cammie Doodle
24-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Puts a new slant on Vagazalled :idea: This is sooooo funny , it made me and Hubby really laugh.Your poor friend God love her

silvermist
24-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Lol, She came over for a coffee and I showed her these posts. We were in absolute stitches!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

lisa1968
27-09-2012, 07:25 PM
I did know of a girl who went for a smear.....needed the loo before she went in........no loo roll left so she rummaged about in her handbag and found an old tissue..
..got undressed at doctors,hopped on the couch,legs akimbo.....doctor goes down below-and discovers a first class stamp stuck to her bits!..it mustve been on the tissue she used!
He actually asked her where she wanted to be posted to!:laughing::laughing:

Tealady
27-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Excellent all sparkly ready for Christmas, bet her other half got a nice surprise too!

Hee hee :laughing::laughing:

Knowing how glitter lingers, half of it will probably still be there.

EmmaReed84
28-09-2012, 05:22 AM
I did know of a girl who went for a smear.....needed the loo before she went in........no loo roll left so she rummaged about in her handbag and found an old tissue..
..got undressed at doctors,hopped on the couch,legs akimbo.....doctor goes down below-and discovers a first class stamp stuck to her bits!..it mustve been on the tissue she used!
He actually asked her where she wanted to be posted to!:laughing::laughing:

:laughing:

I would have replied... "No, that is there just so you know, your looking at a FIRST CLASS vajayjay!" :thumbsup:

PerkyEars
02-10-2012, 11:04 AM
doctor goes down below-and discovers a first class stamp stuck to her bits!

:ROFL1::ROFL1:

Thank you for both these stories, I really needed a laugh this lunchtime.