PDA

View Full Version : IVE HAD A BRILLIANT DAY TODAY!!

silvermist
20-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Well what can I say, 2 x one yr olds and later on 2 x schoolies in today. This morning me and the los did, painting and printing, followed by fits of giggles as we sung and danced our way around the playroom. After schoolies came and the merriment continued with digging in the sand for dinosaur bones!!

Parents collected bit earlier than usual and one even offered to pay me early as she knows Im going away for wknd soon!!! The other one complimented me on my first newsletter!

I love my mindees, I love their parents and I love my job!!!
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping:

sarah707
20-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Wow that sounds like great fun! :clapping:

silvermist
20-09-2012, 06:38 PM
It was great fun. :thumbsup:

The thing is, I didnt really want to leave my job as a TA of 11 yrs, I absolutely loved it but, sometimes things happen and we change direction. I really didnt think I'd be that happy again but here we are a year later and I feel really grateful that so far the children and the parents I mind for are really lovely. :D

Ripeberry
20-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Lovely when things go well like that and parents are appreciative :)
My two little mindees got on very well today and made a game of picking up the cushions from the sofa and running around with them on their head. Just totally bonkers :D

silvermist
20-09-2012, 06:45 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: love it!

jaswinder bedi
20-09-2012, 08:08 PM
.... My best part that i love is mindees run to me with arms with excitment to give me hug in the morning and forgets to kiss mum..... :panic:Aaaw!!!! you have to see mum's face she says what you did you do to my child. I do feel for mum... I remind mindee kiss mum, say bye....

Home times mindees NOT wanting to go !!! when mum comes to pick the up!!! And i Cant wait mindees to go home.... so that i can put my feet up . :laughing:

parents have confidence and trust in our sevice and are very greatful of what we input day to day its so nice to hear good compliment:clapping: :clapping: child had fun and lovely day. It makes us so special:jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy:

gegele
20-09-2012, 08:13 PM
keep those memories close to heart, the feeling of pure joy...

The days where nothing goes your way just take a few sec to breathe and remember those feelings :D

silvermist
20-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Exactly! :D

Mouse
20-09-2012, 08:20 PM
I had two 2 year olds today. One of them had brought a packet of iced gems to share with the other at snack time. The two of them sat at the table shaing out the biscuits, laughing and chatting to each other.

I was totally ignored, but it was so lovely just watching them in their own little world. Sometimes I think I forget to notice what strong friendships the children have.

silvermist
20-09-2012, 08:29 PM
That sounds so lovely, I do love just sitting and watching them interacting sometimes. You cant help but smile eh x