PDA

View Full Version : Passed my theory test!

kellib
20-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Got my theory test out the way today, passed thankfully!! Halfway there now! :thumbsup:

tulip0803
20-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Congratulations:clapping:

cathtee
20-09-2012, 06:33 PM
:clapping::clapping:

Well done, hubby is a driving instructor and i have looked at the theory test disc been driving for 33 years and struggle with the hazard perseption:panic:

Good luck with the next part:)

kellib
20-09-2012, 06:36 PM
:clapping::clapping:

Well done, hubby is a driving instructor and i have looked at the theory test disc been driving for 33 years and struggle with the hazard perseption:panic:

Good luck with the next part:)

That was the part I was worried about, had an app on my phone for the questions so pretty much had them nailed but the hazard perception really worried me. Thankfully it wasn't too bad!

Never in my life have I seen such strict rules as in the theory test centre, I even had to take my watch off! :eek:

WibbleWobble
20-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Well done you!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

i had to take a theory test 4 years ago as i was learning to ride a motorbike. I have been driving a car for 25 years.

I felt so old sitting there in my booth.....all the others were nowt but kids!

love wibble (the old) xxx

jaswinder bedi
20-09-2012, 07:32 PM
when i had theory test abut 14 yrs ago, it was just started that year it was absolutely frightening, reading yours feel its even harder than mine. Well deserved pat on hour back hun. Very pleased for you friend.:clapping: good luck for the next step. :thumbsup:

silvermist
20-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Yay!! Thats fab xxx