PDA

View Full Version : Medical forms, record forms etc

Kellyann36
20-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Hi, just a quick question.

When OFsted come to see me before I register do I need to have things such as medical forms, accident book, incident book, record of concerns book etc all ready?

I'm filling out my pre reg questions and have written policies just need to print them out will have I.d, my folder of certificates ready anything else??

Thanks for your help
Kellyann

sarah707
20-09-2012, 02:06 PM
It has always been the case that you need to know what has to be in place before you start working... maybe showing the inspector a wish list or 'to do' list.

Nobody has told us things have changed with the new inspections since the EYFS changed in September.

Good luck! :D

SarahJellybean
20-09-2012, 03:37 PM
When the inspector called to book my pre-reg visit I said on the phone I haven't ordered the paperwork I wanted from the ncma yet but was getting it all from there, also I hadn't fitted my cupboard locks or rearranged my garden, she wasn't happy to come out until it was all done, she said this is the way it will be now, so she gave me an appt 10 days ahead to get it all sorted. Then she cancelled anyway as my crb and health dec are not back yet anway.

Kellyann36
20-09-2012, 04:24 PM
When the inspector called to book my pre-reg visit I said on the phone I haven't ordered the paperwork I wanted from the ncma yet but was getting it all from there, also I hadn't fitted my cupboard locks or rearranged my garden, she wasn't happy to come out until it was all done, she said this is the way it will be now, so she gave me an appt 10 days ahead to get it all sorted. Then she cancelled anyway as my crb and health dec are not back yet anway.

Oh, I didn't really want to waste money ordering those bits n pieces (forms etc) just incase they say no for whatever reason cupboard locks and stuff are done though. Guess I'd better get ordering... It's cheaper once you are insured though isn't it and dont need insurance til ready to start?

Thanks for your help though