PDA

View Full Version : Exclusion Period for communicable diseases

zippy
19-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Just been sorted a new up to date one and thought it might be useful for others.

LittleLadybirds
19-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Have you typed all that out? If so, it prob took you ages and now I feel slightly bad for what I am about to say! :blush:

To save you some time in future, you can get the Health Protection Agency guidance online. Just search for 'hpa illness exclusion periods' or current link is here:
http://www.hpa.org.uk/webc/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1194947358374

Also you may want to check your sickness &/or diarrhoea exclusion, as HPA states 48 hours, not just 24.

Thanks for sharing though, as it reminded me to check if the guidance had been updated. But save yourself some time; don't we have enough paperwork to do!

zippy
19-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Have you typed all that out? If so, it prob took you ages and now I feel slightly bad for what I am about to say! :blush:

To save you some time in future, you can get the Health Protection Agency guidance online. Just search for 'hpa illness exclusion periods' or current link is here:
http://www.hpa.org.uk/webc/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1194947358374

Also you may want to check your sickness &/or diarrhoea exclusion, as HPA states 48 hours, not just 24.

Thanks for sharing though, as it reminded me to check if the guidance had been updated. But save yourself some time; don't we have enough paperwork to do!

No, lol, I just copied and pasted it from the net into a table, which read a bit better and took out all the bumf we dont really need. Will change that, that will teach me to proof read thanks.

zippy
19-09-2012, 08:53 PM
new copy with 48 hr change could admin delete first attachment please thanks

LittleLadybirds
19-09-2012, 08:55 PM
No, lol, I just copied and pasted it from the net into a table, which read a bit better and took out all the bumf we dont really need. Will change that, that will teach me to proof read thanks.

Aahhh... that makes me feel better that you hadn't just spent hours typing it up! I just email the link to my parents (if they want a copy), mention it in my p&ps, and print off one copy of the HPA website for in my file. If I need it, it's there for reference :thumbsup:

zippy
19-09-2012, 08:56 PM
although upon looking at link you've put in I prefer that one:blush: :laughing:oh well at least I didn't type it :laughing: