Morning Everyone

Day off for me so why am I up so early boo

What are you all doing today?

Have a great day

Angel xxx

EmmaReed84
18-09-2012, 05:02 AM
Good morning.

I am up, wide awake. Coffee...THANK YOU!

We are getting the boys bunk beds on Friday and wood flooring put down in there on Saturday so it is operation clear out room at any opportunity.

Roseolivia
18-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Good morning, you're up early Angel.

Think we may go to soft play this morning, haven't took my Tuesday child for weeks and could do with a good climb around. Going to start our Autumn display as well so will be getting the paint out.
Had my new baby start yesterday, great all morning then on the afternoon a bit whingy but think it was mainly tiredness, had 4 under 5's for 3hrs as other mindees nursery not letting him start full days until maybe next week (even that's not for definate), baby was already booked to start as mum back at work. Luckily it was only for yesterday, back to normal today. It was ok though, all mindees had lunch then 2 of them slept for 2hrs.

Have a great day.

charleyfarley
18-09-2012, 06:26 AM
Morning Everyone

Another day off Angel, you've only just started back :laughing: Enjoy yourself.

We're off to the childrens centre for our childminding group where it's play doh and colouring activities, not sure what else we're doing.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
18-09-2012, 06:32 AM
I'm supposed to be off all week Carol,and last week but I've ended up working a few days both weeks ,no rest for the wicked ha

Xxx

FussyElmo
18-09-2012, 06:50 AM
I'm supposed to be off all week Carol,and last week but I've ended up working a few days both weeks ,no rest for the wicked ha

Xxx

Have your time off Angel you need it.

Baby mindee is here today guess that means crying :( everytime I settle him he has a couple of day off and back to stage 1.

Goinng to get some keys cut, Im not admiting I have lost my keys but may have misplaced them :p

Dd has a dance lesson at 6 so busy busy busy here until 8 then my weekly treat watching the bake off in peace :thumbsup:

marian
18-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Morning all:)

Off to the story time at our library this morning

then possibly the park after lunch - all depends on nap times! ( theirs not mine!:laughing:)

Marian x

sandy64
18-09-2012, 07:03 AM
Morning Angel morning everyone another wet day here just waiting for lo to arrive my do coming this morn well another new one they never stay more than a yr???????/ why:panic: so we will see if shes helpful or not:)enjoy your day off Angel

loocyloo
18-09-2012, 07:24 AM
morning! off to the childrens centre this morning and then puzzles & games at home. hopefully all LO will sleep, but if not, am going to play games on cbeebies with one LO as the new mouse for netbook arrived :clapping: its an adult one, but wireless and small enough for little hands!

PerkyEars
18-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Off to toddler group this morning.

First though I'm going to try and settle this baby for the new nap routine I've been given. Should be interesting as she looks wide awake to me. :laughing: