PDA

View Full Version : Dry Skin

Naughty Nunu
18-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Not childmining related at all but I would like to ask if anyone else suffers dry skin? I seem to have flaky patches across my body not like a rash or anything just very dry patches, my face seems to peel all year round rather like when you have been on holiday constant flaky bits, so my question is if anyone else has the same problem how do you treat it? Thanks in advance :)

BuggsieMoo
18-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Diprobase cream, e45 cream, aloe vera cream. I get dry skin (kids have eczema) and we all use the above (usually diprobase) x

clareelizabeth1
18-09-2012, 01:30 PM
used to use all the above until my doctor gave me double base i had a really bad reaction to it and for some reason from then on i reacted to diprobase to. now the doctor has just given me a new moisturiser called cetraben it is fantastic best cream i have used in ages. even managed to get rid of a few stubbon patches of eczema with it.

NI MINDER
18-09-2012, 01:32 PM
My dd age 10 has started to get lots of dry skin on her face - we have been using E45, now a bit of a rash at elbow joint - wondering if her baby eczema is coming back :( .... this cold weather doesnt help with dry skin either.