PDA

View Full Version : Toolkit Question

SarahJellybean
17-09-2012, 08:42 PM
I joined NCMA last week and I ordered the toolkit which I received today. It is missing the accident folder though does this come separately or have they missed it out by mistake?

LittleLadybirds
17-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Pretty sure it should have been in the box, if you mean the big folder box thing with contracts, child forms, accident folder, dividers etc in it.

I would email ncma and let them know it was missing :)

SarahJellybean
17-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks, I have emailed, there is even a checklist that says:
File Case
Delivery Charge
Child Record Forms
Accounts Books
Attendance Register
Childminding Contracts

And the other things I ordered
EYFS Stickers
Fire Blanket

And all ticked, there is even a box to tick for TO FOLLOW for things that were coming after. I had to double check on website that accident folder was one of things included in price

SarahJellybean
17-09-2012, 09:32 PM
It also says "If this delivery note indicates less items than you ordered the amount of money was too small to cover the full order"
eh??? :panic:

SarahJellybean
18-09-2012, 04:51 PM
UPDATE: They say it is being updated and when the new ones are printed it will be sent to me separately. Really think they should have told me that when I ordered!

Same happened when I ordered a printed copy of EYFS, about a week after they ordered it they told me they were out of stock and would have to wait another 2 weeks for more to be printed.

LittleLadybirds
18-09-2012, 05:34 PM
At least you know where it is then!

That box is never ticked on the form to say other stuff is to follow. I had to email about my EYFS copy too cos I had ordered and paid for it but it hadn't arrived but my other stuff had.

Just lack of communication on their part I think.