What did you think of the line up?

Love.......Jonny Ball & Syd Owen
Not fussed on Jerry Hall I'm afraid, poor Anton :(

Maza
15-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Can't believe I missed it. :mad:

FussyElmo
15-09-2012, 07:06 PM
looks good this year - havent been fussed the last couple of years but think i will be tuning in this time :thumbsup:

Toothfairy
15-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Got to wait 3 weeks now before the show starts :(

nannysue
15-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I love it !!! :clapping: highlight of Autumn?|Winter
and Downton back tomorrow,

Anton seems to get the short straw all the time, wish they would pair him with somone decent.

But not bad pairing with the others, shame we have a while to wait for it to start properly

Sorry any Brucie fans :D but he spoils it.

louise
15-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Me and ds love it. He is 8 but has had a soft spot for Ola, mind you which male doesn't. It's been our show for years. I stupidly let him watch the final when it was Ricky from Hollyoaks and someone else. DS wanted Ricky to win and burst into tears when he didn't. I went 2 series ago to watch and loved it.
Quite like who is in it this year. Ds wants Louis to win. I think him, Denise and Kimberley will do well.

Toothfairy
15-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Ahhh Brucie's ok but can't stand Tess, she is so wooden.

cathtee
16-09-2012, 01:36 PM
love strictly, pairing isn't too bad this year but should have put jerry hall with brendon cole, poor anton always gets the short straw

desiderata
16-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Im loving Nicky and Louis, gotta keep watching them guys now xx

Stapleton83
16-09-2012, 04:32 PM
I love strictly even though my DH loathes it!:laughing:

I am intrigued to see what Louis will be like, would agree not so fussed about Jerry Hall or the cricketer, Michael Vaughan?

Very excited will be keeping an eye on the bbc website to see how rehearsals are going - fab!:thumbsup:

Samx

kellib
16-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Gutted for Anton, you could tell that smile was gritted last night :laughing:

Delighted that Flavia seems to have got someone decent, my 7 year old loves her :D

Not keen on Denise Van Outen but glad James got someone that might mean he's in the competition for longer.

Feel for Robin with Lisa :eek::laughing:

Think Fern will be good though I still think it's between Kimberley and Nicky to win.

lozzy23
16-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Love strictly, much to DH's disgust, he says it is like a weekly advent calendar until Christmas and he does not like that either - baaa humbug to him:laughing::clapping::laughing:

I like Dani Harmer, Louis and have wonderful memories of watching Johnny Ball as a child - don't think he will get far, but you never know with Strictly:rolleyes:

I agree Cathtee and nannysue - poor Anton:(

I also watch Strictly It takes two.

hello kitty
16-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I thought Robin's reaction to being paired with Lisa was fantastic. He did not show the slightest sign of being disappointed.

I love it all. :D

oakie dokie
16-09-2012, 06:02 PM
My daughter and I are very lucky and attending for the second year running. Last year we were invited along with my mum and dad, who had cancer and not long been out of hospital. we had a truly fantastic memorable experience, treated like stars, met all of the dancers and celebs some nicer than others! one that was truly a beautiful person both inside and out was Chelsee , she took the time to sit, talk and have a drink with us. None of this would not have been possible if it wasn't for my long standing friend Tess, I can never repay her kindness and I'm so excited about going again!!!!!!! :jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy:

Childrenatheart
16-09-2012, 06:57 PM
We love it - one of the few programmes we watch together as a family. I think the pairings aren't bad this time though like others have said I feel for Anton but maybe Jerry will surprise us alll. We spent quite a lot of the programme trying to spot my Mum & stepdad who were in the audience :o)

loocyloo
16-09-2012, 07:06 PM
we sat watching and predicting who would get who! i hoped someone else would get jerry hall, but just knew it would be anton :( i'd love him to get someone who has a chance, maybe this year?! i think denise & james are a good pairing. and brendan & victoria ... could be interesting as i think she will take it as seriously as he does. and i can't wait to watch dani & vincent! thought she was excellent in that comic relief dance thing earlier in the year.

i am liking darcey bussell as a judge too. thought bruno was looking old & tired :( i love bruno!

winstonian
16-09-2012, 07:11 PM
YAY!! Love strictly :clapping:

funemnx
16-09-2012, 08:33 PM
BIG Strictly fans here - even hubby watches it!

I think Denise Van Outen will do well :thumbsup:

jaswinder bedi
16-09-2012, 09:40 PM
saturday night is our best night two program in a row, strictly and Dr whooooo love both the show!! Yes pairing with some of them was ......mmmm as cathee mentioned, wait and see how far they go????:laughing: so keeeeeep watching:jump for joy::jump for joy::clapping::jump for joy: