PDA

View Full Version : oooohhh days like this........

gegele
06-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Do you know that feeling...
when you don't want to wake up in the morning, don't want to go to work and hubby says "it's ok they're coming to you" with big grin on his face and all you want to do is swear?

when you stand by kitchen cupboard under sink and realised that you're standing in water, open the cupboard to discover that the tiny drip that builder is coming to fix this morning has grown bigger during the night and the botoom of your cupboard is saturated?

when you're trying to get kids breakfast ready and hubby helps you by making them stand in your way and make silly dance for his Iphone?

when you're bordering late and suddenly can't find the bran new school shoes of DD which were in plastic bag yesterday, hoping parent took it with her DS shoes and will realised tonight:mad: or i lost them on the way from school...:(

when you know that if the clarkes bag fell of buggy with bran new shoes in there's no way you're going to find them again!!!

when you open facebook and first thing you read is that the court day as arrive for your younger brother, you know he had been a big idiot and would like to kick his bum big time but still hope judge will not put him to jail and just take his money?

when you finish all of those on the same day by 9am you know that you're having a really really bad day and already you are painfully aware that you still got an other12h to go before bed and you're sick in your stomac at the idea of what else could go wrong...:(

as soon as mindee wakes up i'm off to buy a nutella pot!!!!

cara1235
06-09-2012, 08:56 AM
:group hug: xxxx

tess1981
06-09-2012, 08:57 AM
All i can say is "Ahhhhhhhhh Crap"
But on the bright side (i am in a very good mood today:laughing:) you have already muddled through this far and it shows you that you can get through anything.....
if i'm being too positive slap me lol:jump for joy:

Jo Jo
06-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Have a nice brew that should sort you out :)
:group hug:

gegele
06-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Tess... bend over ah ah ah ah ah :D

i had so many things i was going to do this morning...but now drinking coffee and enjoying forum...

WibbleWobble
06-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Tess... bend over ah ah ah ah ah :D

i had so many things i was going to do this morning...but now drinking coffee and enjoying forum...

did you get your nutella?

When i lived in france maman used to buy those squeezy tubes of condensed milk....i could open a tube and squeeze that loveliness straight into my mouth! yummmmm.....oh how i could do with a tube now....

tess1981
06-09-2012, 12:50 PM
I always preferred wine :blush::D

clareelizabeth1
06-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Hope your day got better

cathtee
06-09-2012, 12:58 PM
I always preferred wine :blush::D

Me too, in fact must get some later:blush:

gegele
06-09-2012, 01:13 PM
no nutella:(

i remember going to fridge and sneak to suck on tube of condensed milk. then my step dad bought little tins: you make 2 hole with tin opener...you can suck on it too :blush: i bought some in tesco a few month back and in a sec i was back in my mum's kitchen :)

my brother got 6months of jail. I'm waiting to hear if he will be able to have tag instead of going to jail so he can keep his job.

my body is bruised on the inside. my relationship with my baby brother is weird as it's between a mum/son and a brother/sister kind of thing... our bad past made it so.

and it's in those situation that you die a bit inside because you're far, because you don't see and you can only imagine :(

tess1981
06-09-2012, 01:15 PM

The Juggler
06-09-2012, 01:29 PM
hope your day is getting better :)

gegele
06-09-2012, 02:48 PM
it getting better :
WE FOUND THE SHOES! the bag actually fell off buggy at school and teacher assistant saw us and knew it was ours :clapping:

i played euromillion for tomorrow we never know

i have chosen to ignore the sick feeling in my belly and wait to hear from my liitle brother and know exactly what is going to happen to him and what and when....before i make myself sick with worries for something that may not happen:thumbsup:

I walked twice in front of nutella pot in coop and didn't touch it:clapping:

i'm going to take it out on boxing tonight at bootcamp:thumbsup:

positive and all that

tess1981
06-09-2012, 04:39 PM
it getting better :
WE FOUND THE SHOES! the bag actually fell off buggy at school and teacher assistant saw us and knew it was ours :clapping:

i played euromillion for tomorrow we never know

i have chosen to ignore the sick feeling in my belly and wait to hear from my liitle brother and know exactly what is going to happen to him and what and when....before i make myself sick with worries for something that may not happen:thumbsup:

I walked twice in front of nutella pot in coop and didn't touch it:clapping:

i'm going to take it out on boxing tonight at bootcamp:thumbsup:

positive and all that

maybe my good mood rubbed off on you lol:jump for joy:

sophia36
06-09-2012, 04:47 PM