PDA

View Full Version : Advice - childminding in Sheffield

child_friendly
04-09-2012, 07:44 PM
I have been registered since March 2012 and am still waiting for my first mindee :(. I live in Devon and me and my partner are in the process of moving to Sheffield within the next couple of months. I am just looking for advice on childminding in Sheffield, what's good/ what's bad, fee rates, how easy is it to get mindees etc?? Any advice from childminders living in Sheffield would be greatly received. Thanx

sarah707
04-09-2012, 08:05 PM
We have a few members in Sheffield - I will change the title of your thread so they will hopefully see it :D

child_friendly
17-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Anyone in childminding in Sheffield able to give me any advice or guidance? When I move to Sheffield, would I have to do another safeguarding course? Who do I contact to find out who would be my development worker?

christine e
17-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Sorry to see that nobody from Sheffield has responded.

Suggest you try the phone number on the web page below - they should be able to help you find the answers you are looking for or at least signpost you to someone who can help

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/education/information-for-parentscarers/care-support/contact-us.html

Cx

Donkey
17-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Sorry I missed the thread

will send a pm :)