PDA

View Full Version : NMCA (various) paperwork

newandlearning
04-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Dear All..

I'm selling my un-used paperwork..

I have 1 folder which is an 'Accident, Incident & Medication' folder, it includes:

- 16 x Permission to administer medicine or treatment forms
- 5 x Accident or Incident forms
- 14 x Permission to administer short course of medication/treatment daily forms
- 6 x Body Diagram forms
- 6 x Record of Concerns forms
- 6 x Personal Child information dividers

I also have the following folders:

- 1 Child Record Forms folder with 2 record forms in it
- 1 Childminding Contracts folder with 4 new style forms in it (ie. contract is 4 pages long)
- 1 Short-term Childminding Contracts folder with 2 new style forms in it (ie. contract is 3 pages long)

Plus I have 3 Accident/Emergency Cards for parents to have so in the event of an accident someone can contact You .. their childminder.

I would like to get £20 for this please.. and am happy to post for an extra cost..

If you are interested in all of this paperwork please contact me or pm me and we can arrange the finer details.

Warm regards... NewandLearning.:)

newandlearning
10-09-2012, 04:40 PM
hi all..

I am getting the idea that £20 for these items isn't catching anyone's interest..:)...

would anyone like it for £10 instead.. :) hope so.. x

LittleLadybirds
10-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Hiya, I would be interested. Whereabouts in the county are you, or could you give me an idea of postage costs?
Thanks. x

oxfordshirecm
11-09-2012, 06:50 AM
hi all..

I am getting the idea that £20 for these items isn't catching anyone's interest..:)...

would anyone like it for £10 instead.. :) hope so.. x

Hi I am interested... Is it still available? If so please can you pm me you PayPal details?

newandlearning
11-09-2012, 11:48 AM
hi ladies.. I'm going to go get everything weighed at the post office today.. and then will pm you both and see who would like the docs.. hope that is all ok.. warm regards..:)

oxfordshirecm
11-09-2012, 12:00 PM
hi ladies.. I'm going to go get everything weighed at the post office today.. and then will pm you both and see who would like the docs.. hope that is all ok.. warm regards..:)

Hi, yes thats fine with me... I was just about to put an order through ncma for a friend until I saw your post so I def want it :)

LittleLadybirds
11-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Hiya :) Sent you a PM about the items and postage earlier :)
Not sure what time I will be able to be online tomorrow, but still want the stuff. Thanks.

newandlearning
12-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Hi Ladies.. just wanted to let you know that I'm going to sort out the postage stuff on Friday afternoon and will offer LittleLadyBirds first chance to have the items.. I hope that is okay with you Oxfordshirecm.. I will post again on friday.. warm regards for now..xx

oxfordshirecm
12-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi, yes that's fine as I had o unfortunately go ahea and purchase it from ncma website as my friend needed them ASAP, but thank you anyways

LittleLadybirds
19-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Hello, Just wondering if you have posted the forms etc yet? Sent you a PM too, but no reply :( Thanks.

LittleLadybirds
19-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Stuff just arrived :) Thanks!