PDA

View Full Version : BOOK IDEAS

It's a small world
04-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Hi

Ive been given a voucher for WH SMITH and was wondering what to buy. Been looking at craft books for ideas to do with the children (mainly 2 year olds with a couple of 3-5 year olds. Anyone reccommend any good craft/art books?

FussyElmo
04-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Hi

Ive been given a voucher for WH SMITH and was wondering what to buy. Been looking at craft books for ideas to do with the children (mainly 2 year olds with a couple of 3-5 year olds. Anyone reccommend any good craft/art books?

I love the art attack books :thumbsup:

It's a small world
04-09-2012, 02:05 PM
I love the art attack books :thumbsup:

Have a few of them already., they are fab arent they? Just found this but nit sure how good it is

Creative Crafts for Kids: Over 100 Fun Projects for Two to Ten Year Olds ???

loocyloo
04-09-2012, 04:13 PM
i like the usborne craft books that are on a theme .. like these ( i know its amazon ... but to give the idea! ) they do lots of different ones :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Summer-Things-Make-Usborne-Activities/dp/074607669X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346775153&sr=8-1

The Juggler
04-09-2012, 04:47 PM
i have a few but I always find myself googling when I need somethign specific.

i'd see if you can get some instruments or craft supplies instead or even some xmas pressies early :thumbsup:

Jods
04-09-2012, 05:17 PM
i have a few but I always find myself googling when I need somethign specific.

i'd see if you can get some instruments or craft supplies instead or even some xmas pressies early :thumbsup:

this is what I do, good 'ol google x

sarah707
04-09-2012, 05:20 PM
You should buy something for yourself!! :clapping: :D

It's a small world
04-09-2012, 06:59 PM
You should buy something for yourself!! :clapping: :D

That's my problem Sarah I always think of others, although I have decided that I will buy the book which is like Fifty Shades as I read all 3 in 2 weeks (read it as a love story and not how alot of people I know who have read it for one reason :blush:)
Anyway I don't have much time for myself as hubby works away and most of my nights are spent doing paperwork and sorting out my children so thought I would just buy something for new ideas as love doing arts and crafts but running out of ideas x