PDA

View Full Version : First pre-reg Ofsted inspection docs

tonis
04-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi all
Does the inspector like to take away a copy of my Policies and Procedures, Risk Assessments and anything else when they visit me for the first time for a pre-reg inspection please? Just so I have the relevant things printed off :)
Many thanks, Toni

lin maddox
04-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi all
Does the inspector like to take away a copy of my Policies and Procedures, Risk Assessments and anything else when they visit me for the first time for a pre-reg inspection please? Just so I have the relevant things printed off :)
Many thanks, Toni

I pretty sure they don't they didn't take anything away when they came to me. She didn't fully read through them too just skimmed over them, mainly talking and answering questions but nothing too difficult though.:)

sarah707
04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Not in England they don't... they want a copy if you are in Wales :D

MrsP2C
10-09-2012, 11:12 PM
I've just had mine & she took away my completed pre-reg questionnaire (are you ready for your pre-reg visit?). We scanned through it together partly to check she could read it (I wasn't expecting her to look at it :eek:) and she said it would save time as she could type stuff up once she'd left. She flicked through my policies but was mainly interested in the ones that needed changing for the new EYFS such as safeguarding.