PDA

View Full Version : KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL SO SUMMER ARRIVES ...

angeldelight
04-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Typical :laughing:

Morning everyone

They say we are going to get a few weeks of really nice weather ...would you believe it

Sunny and warm here already.

So what are your plans for the day?Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

FussyElmo
04-09-2012, 06:42 AM
Ours back tomorrow.

It was guaranteed being nice first couple of weeks of sept :rolleyes:

Got my do and ey advisior coming this morning for more paperwork :) Still got lots to do but Im getting there :)

Then going have to take dd's school bag back as the shop as left the security tag on. Oh and I have to name tag 4 uniforms later nothing like being organised is there? :laughing:

Roseolivia
04-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Morning everyone, very warm here but looks like rain although weatherman says NO.

Our schools back today so it's Rose's 1st day in Yr 1. Think she's all excited, last week she wasn't wanting to go back but since seeing her uniform and bag she's got excited:clapping: Will be so much easier with the little ones routines when she's back at school, she's not noisy when they're asleep but if they know she's there they don't want to sleep.

Have 2 mindees today, this morning off to drop some paperwork off for a baby starting in a couple of weeks. I'm going to be full everyday except Tuesdays:clapping: Hopefully we'll get to play in the garden and we're going to do some handprints for Grandparents Day cards.

Tonight i have a childminders meeting and slimming world.

Have a good day.

caz3007
04-09-2012, 07:12 AM
Ours are back tomorrow. We are going to have a day chilling in the garden as looks like its going to be a good one and my DS wants a rest before going back to school tomorrow

Bear23
04-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Last day of school hols here too :(

Getting organised here today,

Just one little one so having a chilled day

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup:

ruby
04-09-2012, 07:30 AM
busy today have 7 mindees as 1 school starts back to day the other one is tomorrow
having a day in the garden and going to the park this afternoon.

going away tomorrow for a few days ,can't wait :clapping:

hope you all have a lovely day

cathy