PDA

View Full Version : Am i right in thinking??????????????

cara1235
03-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Hi all am just about to get myself sorted and do my new safeguarding policy to include mobile phones/cameras , am i right in thinking that i need to send a copy of this home to each parent and ask them to sign to say they have recieved and read it?? Am also sending a letter home about the changes to the EYFS and was going to get them to sign that also, is this what i should be doing????
Sorry also shall i make a note at bottom of every policy that i have reviewed it??
Sorry for all the questions:blush:

EmmaReed84
03-09-2012, 09:54 AM
I am having a meeting tonight with one parent and another with another parent.

I am giving them a whole new parent pack with all the new information on, talking about EYFS and working out how we can work together, what will work for them individually. No good telling all my parents I will send home certain things if it won't work for one family... This parent I am going to tailor to each family and make sure it is suitable for both parties. This conversation will be logged.

As for policies and RA's I always have a footer with the date revised on it and update the date when I make changes... I also review them every 12 months (especially RA'S)