PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY ....FIRST WEEK IN SEPTEMBER

angeldelight
03-09-2012, 06:24 AM
Morning Everyone

A sunny start here this morning.

Do some of you have new children this week?
Do you have school runs this week?

What are your plans,are you all ready for the new EYFS?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

sandy64
03-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Morning Angel its dry here not sunny yet were having our end of summer party today so should be fun i start school run again on wednesday:panic: hope its not raining. yep im ready for revised eyfs but im sure theres somethink ive forgotten lol hope you have a good day:)

Maza
03-09-2012, 06:41 AM
No mindees today and I am soooo happy about that. Have very sweet mindees and parents but DD and I are just so craving a day to ourselves to just chill. Was going to take her to the Science Museum (didn't tell her) but I'm not sure I have the energy. Might just have fun pottering at home and in our village.

EmmaReed84
03-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Morning Everyone

A sunny start here this morning.

Do some of you have new children this week? No new children with me, I have enough with the few I have got lol
Do you have school runs this week? One easy run today for Caiden playschool, then it all kicks off tomorrow. I have to say I can't wait. I love having a proper plan and times to work by lol

What are your plans,are you all ready for the new EYFS? Today we are having a chilled out day, easy playing just slowly getting in to the week. All the children have colds... yup... all 4 kiddy winks... gonna be fun lol

All ready for the new EYFS, just hope I have it all correct. Sarah kindly proof read somethings for me and I am still working through that list lol

Angel xxx

Hope you all have a lovely day xxxxxxxxxx

Muffin
03-09-2012, 06:53 AM
Very sunny morning here today. I've got 2 new ones starting today, 17months and 21 months I can't wait. First one due any minute :)

Monkey26
03-09-2012, 06:59 AM
Kids don't go back to school until Thursday here so have 6 booked in today; two regular under fives, two returning after the summer under fives, a regular schoolie and a new schoolie who's first day is a full day due to his mum's school going back earlier than his!
Weather is dry but neither hot nor cold so undecided on a plan today, think we will go with the flow due to so many returners/newbies.
Have a good day :D xx

FussyElmo
03-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Cant we go back to the first week in August :(

I so need to get out of this grump Im in.

Not ready for the eyfs its my mindees first day back.

My children are still in bed.

There is a mist no sun :thumbsup:

gegele
03-09-2012, 07:14 AM
weather looks good

school runs start tomorrow

6children today, walk to the river planned to go feed the fish maybe a duck :)

my baby starts reception tomorrow so i'll be a bit emotional to see him in uniform :( half day for 2 weeks..then really emotional :panic:

it's my anniversary today...7yrs happily married....well most of the time:D

AliceK
03-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Looks like it's going to be a nice day today. Sun is out and they say it's going to be warm. Only 1 mindee today as I originally booked today off but forgot to tell new mindees mum when I signed him up. Doesn't really matter he's lovely and gets on well with DD. We are going to McD's for lunch today as a treat for my kids before they go back to school tomorrow. DD starts FT school tomorrow, dreading it :(

xxx

angeldelight
03-09-2012, 07:25 AM
weather looks good

school runs start tomorrow

6children today, walk to the river planned to go feed the fish maybe a duck :)

my baby starts reception tomorrow so i'll be a bit emotional to see him in uniform :( half day for 2 weeks..then really emotional :panic:

it's my anniversary today...7yrs happily married....well most of the time:D

Ahh happy anniversary have a great day :clapping::clapping:

Angel xx

Roseolivia
03-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Morning everyone. Sunny here already and it's meant to be warm:clapping:

1 mindee today, school not back until tomorrow so parents sorted care out for today. Have a new 9yr old starting am and pm tomorrow as well as usual ones. Think tomorrow night i have 7 for tea:clapping::panic:

Think we may go to the park or play in the garden, have a LJ to complete ready for Thursday (left to last minute as usual). Luckily all up to date for new EYFS apart from haven't made a 2yr progress check, have a meeting tomorrow night and hopefully the council have put one together that everyone can use. Can't wait to get back into our routine although days are changing due to playgroup and signing tots finishing so will be looking for something else to do. Think we'll have days out this week as weather is meant to be lovely.

Have a great day everyone.

charleyfarley
03-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Morning Everyone

I have just my normal children, no newbies or extras and they were all so excited to come today as they haven't been for over 2 weeks due to my hols.

I've dished out their presents and now ds is dressed up as Spiderman and giving them all his autograph, at least he isn't charging them like he was us :laughing:

Just phoned up the garage as car needs to go in again so no going out for me for a few days.

Easing the children back in today, before school tomorrow :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Chimps Childminding
03-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Isn't it typical the weather brightens up just as the children are about to go back to school :angry: Ours go back tomorrow!!! My first day being "a lady of leisure" as DH puts it :angry: really odd not having mindees bounding in at 7.30 :(

Got a long list of jobs to get done and its much nicer when you can have all the doors and windows open so hoping nice weather stays for a few days!!!

PixiePetal
03-09-2012, 08:24 AM
chilly and damp here :(

Morning not going well, thought I had ordered shopping for 7.30-8.30 before mindees arrive - nothing!
Checked online and I mistakenly did it for next week :o have re scheduled for tomorrow morning but no fresh bread for us today :rolleyes: whay an idiot - my fault for trying to be organised and doing the order at 1am on Saturday :rolleyes:

friend coming for play and picnic indoors - luckily bringing packed lunches for her and mindees so just me and mine to find food for. But my teens will not be impressed by the lack of cereal!

could do with some sun now

Mollymop
03-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Morning all,

Kids are back to school tomorrow, so back to normality very soon (apart from eldest who is not going til Thurs)

It's teacher training day today so a school holiday here.

The rest of the week will be school runs as usual and I am looking forward to it, though I love the laid back feel of the holidays I love the routine of the term time the most.

kellib
03-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Morning :)

It's strange to see you all talking about schools going back etc, my son went back weeks ago :D

It's my last Monday off for a few weeks :( but only 5 weeks on Thursday until my next holiday so that's keeping me going :thumbsup:

loocyloo
03-09-2012, 03:37 PM
we've been away for the weekend and got back an hour ago! DD is now at a dancing class, DS is out playing football and i'm off shopping in a bit!

taken the day off tomorrow as we go back to school on wednesday so wanted a last day with my children! ( i may be asking why at the end of tomorrow ;)!!! ) not sure what we are doing though!

its lovely & sunny

cathtee
03-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Afternoon everyone finished for the day, it's been hot hot hot today, have had 4 today, 5 tomorrow and back to school wednesday:jump for joy:

All ready for eyfs sent packs home with parents with the parents guide in and all updated policies been at it all day yesterday many thanks to Sarah for all the help on her check list just need a new observation sheet.

More sun tomorrow please:)

Trouble
03-09-2012, 04:26 PM
I started my new job today and im crackered i forgot how tiring it is LOL:laughing:

I have a late tomorrow so have made the next 3 nights teas just incase i havent got time :D

Toothfairy
03-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm not back to work til Wednesday, just one mindee this week as the other two don't start back til next week. My own DD's go back to school on Thursday.
Not looking forward to it to be honest. All my mindee's are lovely as are their parents but I've got to the stage where I want my house back and would love to just be a stay at home mum. :(