PDA

View Full Version : Could have ended in tears!

Tealady
01-09-2012, 10:26 PM
DD (6) to DS(2) "I've piled up the cushions...let's play angry birds. I'll be the bomb one which bird do you want to be?"

DS "Green Pig"

DD "Well you sit on top... Ready Stead..."

Me (running in from kitchen) "STOP! think you need to think of another game DD"

Very disappointed DS. Very relieved Me.

jumpinjen
02-09-2012, 05:27 AM
Awwwww - you're no fun! No idea what angry birds is but it sounded like th kind of game kids like!!!

Jen x

FussyElmo
02-09-2012, 05:44 AM
They put cushions down :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chimps Childminding
02-09-2012, 08:18 AM
:eek: Visions of belly flops being done from sofa onto 2 year old!!!!!! :panic:

Ripeberry
02-09-2012, 08:44 AM
My own kids like to pile up cushions and play 'horses' jumping ober them. But I visited mindee last week to give him a present and he wantd to show me his latest trick. Climb onto the high window sill and jump OVER the sofa onto the hardwood floor. Mum just looks at me as to say 'boys'! I was cringing though. =-O

singingcactus
02-09-2012, 10:27 AM
hahahaha. Awesome. But yeah, that would totally be banned here too!

samb
02-09-2012, 08:56 PM
My 4 yr old ds for his birthday had an angry birds birthday party! Lol! Oh and I has a great time trying to come up with "safe" ideas for games. We found a website where you can print off features of the birds and pigs so we made our own tin can alley using plastic kids ikea cups with the green pigs faces on with a bird (a plush toy) to knock them down. Also i created a scene on a door and then played "pin the bird on the pig" blindfold type game and printed of each child a mini bird to stick near the pig. I was going to make my own pig pinata but we didnt have anywhere to hang it from safely. Anyway, if they want to play angry birds, there could be a safer alternative! Well done for saving the little one in time!