PDA

View Full Version : Can you come out to play???????

EmmaReed84
31-08-2012, 07:13 PM
DH has deserted me! He has gone out with his Uncle and mate to talk about starting up a band... But oh no, it is not "going out for a drink" it is just 3 men going to a pub, having beer and talking about music :rolleyes:

So I have a yummy Chinese Takeaway on order, (no wine as I drank it like that so I am settling for OJ :()... This Forum and the TV!

So I ask again.... Can you come out to play... I want to have some fun with you crazy lot!

The Juggler
31-08-2012, 07:16 PM
sounds like a perfect evening - remote to yourself and a chinese - just order a botle of beer to come with the takeaway and it'll be even more perfect:thumbsup:

EmmaReed84
31-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Currently sat on DH's place on the sofa... the lovely large corner section... Have Big Bang Theory on, Chinese on my lap and Laptop next me lol

DH is out tonight, at a Gig on next Friday and School reunion at the end of the month.

Maza
31-08-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm deserted tonight too! Had tastless tea as am on a diet, but will be watching Big Brother later :blush: What are you going to watch?

EmmaReed84
31-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Just had beef chow mein, egg fried rice, sweet and sour chicken... Now I am FULL!

Don't really know what to watch...

DH was laughing at me... Did you know you are all "fake"? He said to me "Have fun tonight with your fake friends" lol So apparently you are all not real, you are made up in my head and fake lol

cathtee
31-08-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm on my own too, dh out teaching he's a driving insrtuctor not due back till about 10.:jump for joy: so i'm catching up on all my programs he doesn't like already had a glass of wine may have another one in a bit, may even save him one.

OOO Mrs browns boys just starting he don't like that either. sooooo funny:laughing:

Rubybubbles
31-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Just had beef chow mein, egg fried rice, sweet and sour chicken... Now I am FULL!

Don't really know what to watch...

DH was laughing at me... Did you know you are all "fake"? He said to me "Have fun tonight with your fake friends" lol So apparently you are all not real, you are made up in my head and fake lol

what a meanie:( I'm no fake lol! ask I have met lots of people on here, I am a real person lol!

Me tonight I have been playing with my new IPhone:clapping: hubby got me it today I have been using a rubbish phone for 4 months which doesn't even have predictive text haha so over the moon. And packing the kids ready to go back to school:(

scoobydoo1
31-08-2012, 08:39 PM
I am on my own too, well girls are in bed and partner has gone to the ACE Cafe in London to play on his bike, boys and their toys

charleyfarley
31-08-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm not fake either, all my wobbly bits are my own :laughing::laughing:

You enjoy your time to yourself :thumbsup: If you're lost for something to do I can always send my ironing round. :thumbsup::laughing:

Carol xx

EmmaReed84
31-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Ugh, I feel sick now.

I ate too much Chinese, and then could not resist a small pot of Tiramasu!

Sat here with a pint of OJ...

Watching.... My Stepmother is an Alien :laughing: :laughing: