Morning Everyone

FRIDAYYYYYYY :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Sunny but cool start here.

What are your plans?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

gegele
31-08-2012, 06:59 AM
it's soooo cold it's ridiculous! technically it's august until 12 tonight!!!

quiet day today, might go to shop buy popcorn and prepare for a cinema session this afternoon at nap time so need to design tickets and all :D

hoping to go play in meadow this morning in wellies :mad:

charleyfarley
31-08-2012, 07:05 AM
Morning Angel

I have several loads of washing to do, suitcases to empty and put away and maybe ironing, boooooooooooo:laughing:

Have lots of mail to catch up on to and paperwork but that can wait :laughing:

Children are still in bed fast asleep but I was up at 6.50 so back to normal. We are popping into Hanley later to get some photos printed, then it's back home for a lovely roast for tea. Can't beat a roast dinner after being on holiday:clapping:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Roseolivia
31-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Morning all, cool start here too, dp put the heating on this morning which he never does.

1 mindee today, he's my new one who started this week and he's fit in so well. Off to softplay so they can have a run and climb. May do some baking this afternoon, see what the kids want to do.

Need to get started on my assignment this weekend as it's due in on Thursday and i haven't been able to do it as my hands have been so painful and numb i can't hold a pen too long. Hopefully my tutor will give me an extension.

Have a great day

FussyElmo
31-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Just waiting for a call from the dentist dd goes for her braces today and they want to change the time of the appointment.

Carol did you have a fantastic time.

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

Soni235
31-08-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi
Hope you all having great time.more colder here and hubby is away for his business trip .children are still in a bed .and mindee will be late .so relaxing early morning and having my masala tea.

loocyloo
31-08-2012, 07:31 AM
cool, but dry :clapping:

mindees just arrived along with bikes ... we're off to the skate park for the morning!

think i'm going to take a picnic blanket and a flask of tea! ( LOL and the park is only across the road! :D )

toddlers896
31-08-2012, 07:37 AM
morning ladies/gents

we are heading to the animal shelter this morning with other cm friends. I love it there, but always dread coming home with a dog!
The sun is shining here today but i am really cold thismorning. Probably because my fingers have been on these keys for the last hour lol. whos idea was it to invent this forum lol:jump for joy:
I hope the weather picks up the week after next, ime off to cornwall for a week :panic:
Have a fab weekend everybody, ime heading to croydon to see the mother in law:eek:

xx

Maza
31-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Just one mindee today and he is DD's best friend, so should be fairly easy. DD wants to go and look for conkers. If they keep those bloomin' spiders away I'm up for it. Hubby is out tonight and I'm already dreading a spider making an appearance as we seem to get one a night here at the moments and last nights was so huge that even hubby was apprehensive. Anyway, I digress. Have a fab weekend everyone. x

The Juggler
31-08-2012, 08:08 AM
well I have DH off sick, I have an awful cold. DD is going in for her tonsils out monday so need to keep her healthy. THink I will take the kids for a lovely long walk on wimbledon common for some fresh air and a picnic.

Sun is shining but it was chily here yesterday and is only 11 degrees today - what happened to the 27 degrees last week :panic::panic:

Toothfairy
31-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Bright and sunny here in Kent.
Our youngest DD is off on Brownie camp today so I am packing up her stuff and will delivering her later on this afternoon.
I've still got a week before I am back at work and will be spending the weekend getting all my paperwork up to date with the revised EYFS.

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

kellib
31-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Morning :)

Friday's are my days off but they always end up being my most hectic day of the week!

This morning I've been to dentist then had a driving lesson. Got to pick my son up from school at lunchtime then he's got a swimming lesson later on! Go go go :D