PDA

View Full Version : Im fuming

mushpea
28-08-2012, 04:42 PM
just been to the park with my kids, its a small park but big enough equipment for a wide range of ages to use, my two were happily playing, not hurting or upsetting any of the children infact they were letting the smaller ones go in front of them then this silly woman told my children they shouldnt be using the park as they are too big for it and are scaring the little children!! my daughter got upset and wouldnt go in the park anymore , why are people so rude!
then typicaly my son , who says what he things, said she shouldnt encourage her children to climb the slide WHY she shouts several times at him so he explains that if they are climbing up and some one goest down then they will get hurt,, 'thats so silly and you are such a rude little boy 'she shouts at him, so I tell her we have taught the kids down the slide up the steps so no one gets hurt, I say we have our rules and oppinions and she has hers and leave it at that,, she smirks at me and virtualy shoves her son up the slide:rolleyes:
no point to this message I just needed to vent cause it made me so:censored::angry:

sarah707
28-08-2012, 04:51 PM
How rude :(

:group hug:

singingcactus
28-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Bah, some people really need to learn how to interact with humans. That would've annoyed me too.

Hey, tell me where you live and I'll bring my teen twins round (over 6 foot), they love nothing better than screaming, pretending to be zombies, and changing little kids all over mwahahaha. Then she might think twice about complaining to your younger kids, cos my kids do scare the little kids (in a nice way obviously....mostly)

WibbleWobble
28-08-2012, 04:59 PM
silly bint (can i say bint?)

wibble xx

mushpea
28-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Bah, some people really need to learn how to interact with humans. That would've annoyed me too.

Hey, tell me where you live and I'll bring my teen twins round (over 6 foot), they love nothing better than screaming, pretending to be zombies, and changing little kids all over mwahahaha. Then she might think twice about complaining to your younger kids, cos my kids do scare the little kids (in a nice way obviously....mostly)

love it, that would be so funny, silly mare , we had such a nice afternoon with no tantrums from my son which is a miracle that this woman being rude to him really got my goat:mad:

Bear23
28-08-2012, 06:03 PM

wibble xx

:laughing::laughing:

but quite correct, stupid woman xx

mum22
28-08-2012, 07:01 PM
That's one of my pet hates in a public park, the parents that let children go up the slide not the steps when others are trying to use it too.

EmmaReed84
28-08-2012, 07:08 PM
:angry:

I would have asked the woman if being a miserable, rude person made her feel big about herself!!!

Why are people so rude to children. I was out at a family pub with our kids, who were giggling and chatting and some old guy shouted at them to "SHUT UP!"... Well the response he got from DH was fairly colourful :blush:

cathtee
28-08-2012, 07:24 PM

wibble xx

You just did:laughing: that sound like a brummy saying to me or is that just me

CH1957
28-08-2012, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=EmmaReed84;1149092]:angry:

I would have asked the woman if being a miserable, rude person made her feel big about herself!!!

Oh I wish I had thought of saying that to the woman who was rude to me today - why cant people just be nice to each other, lifes too short :(

The Juggler
28-08-2012, 08:47 PM

wibble xx

sounds like the perfect word for her ;)

stardust
28-08-2012, 09:17 PM
I told a lady she had the social skills of a skunk this morning when she told my 16 month old mindee to 'get out me way brat' whilst walking down the road. Lets just say she wasn't very pleased but im guessing that she got the hint to b***** off from the look on my face.

Bear23
29-08-2012, 07:19 AM
I told a lady she had the social skills of a skunk this morning when she told my 16 month old mindee to 'get out me way brat' whilst walking down the road. Lets just say she wasn't very pleased but im guessing that she got the hint to b***** off from the look on my face.

:laughing:
skunk?? :laughing:

Kiddleywinks
29-08-2012, 10:02 AM

wibble xx

Yes if you give an explanation as to what it means :laughing:

caz3007
29-08-2012, 12:27 PM
:angry:

Why are people so rude to children. I was out at a family pub with our kids, who were giggling and chatting and some old guy shouted at them to "SHUT UP!"... Well the response he got from DH was fairly colourful :blush:

That annoys me too, there are many pubs that dont cater so well for children, so if you go to one that does, then you have to expect it to be a bit more noisy.

We went abroad years ago to a huge hotel complex that had multiple kids clubs and heard older people without children moaning about the million children roaming around....well if I was going childless abroad, no way would I chose a hotel with a kids club cos would expect loads of children

Tealady
29-08-2012, 12:33 PM
I just think she's really lame for addressing her issues directly with your children rather than coming to find you. What a coward :angry:

JCrakers
29-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Silly Moo. :angry:

A few years ago I wouldn't have said anything cos I was quite shy but nowadays Im more brash :D and would have told her exactly what I thought (not in front of the children of course ;))

cathtee
29-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Yes if you give an explanation as to what it means :laughing:

it's slang for girl, lady:rolleyes: tart or b**ch (not sure if i could put full word didn't want to affend) the latter fits the person correctly :mad:

DaisyMae
29-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Hmm I thought 'Bint' was an arabic word for daughter or girl? :eek:

julie w
29-08-2012, 01:39 PM
That reminds me of the time i was taking my large brood of mindees up a hill. To get there we have to walk through the cemetery. I always ensure they are respectful to the graves etc until we get to the hill. Anyway on our way there an old couple had a right go at me for letting the children walk through the cemetery running wild(they werent). I said, 'how dare you, the poor little mites have just been to their daddys grave'. Ok bit over the top, but it made me feel better and shut her up lol

Velleity
29-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Not to excuse her rudeness but I am guilty of allowing my children and mindees to climb the slide as they all seem to prefer climbing the slide to sliding down it and I read an article recently that it helps to strengthen their upper-body :o

gegele
29-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Not to excuse her rudeness but I am guilty of allowing my children and mindees to climb the slide as they all seem to prefer climbing the slide to sliding down it and I read an article recently that it helps to strengthen their upper-body :o

until a bad day when lo is going to slip face first...:(

i must admit it is my park pet hate the climbing up the slide as it makes it dirty and less slidy, you always have a kid who's been doing the right thing being told off because a lo was going the wrong way and got kicked or pushed...

it's teaching the children the right safe way to use equipment.:thumbsup:

AliceK
29-08-2012, 02:44 PM

I do too :thumbsup:. I let them do this to the slides here in the garden but I wouldn't let them do it in a park when other children need to use the slide too.

xxx

mushpea
29-08-2012, 08:36 PM
my son gets upset over the whole slide thing as one day he started to go down as a kid was climbing up and he knocked the kid off who promptly banged his head, his mum starte shouting oh my god hes hurt he has to go to casualty now,, this kid then promptly got up and starting running away from his mum laughing thinking it was a game with his mum in hot pursuit who was shouting at my son then saying her son needed casualty:eek:, so my poor boy who takes things literaly thought he had really hurt this boy when infact there was nothing wrong,, this woman got a serious peace of my mind as I wasnt working that day so didnt care:blush: