PDA

View Full Version : its in the post woohho

Annie_T
14-06-2008, 04:54 PM
my aplication is now on its way to ofsted :clapping: excited but

Im in a bit of a kurffle now with the state of downstairs i want paint my back hall but ive lost my lead to the wallpaper stripper :panic: i want get the bottom of house decorated - moved in in nov 07 but had builders in doing refurb so saw no point in doing anything.

im hopping it wont take to long for ofsted get back to me as i have a mindee in waiting, and i dont want lose him, tho mum is happy if i go to her house to look after him - just the dangers etc im worried bout there.

how long did it take for ofsted get back to you for inspection? i know it varies on how busy/area etc

how do i get my crb's sorted? is that soem sort form they send out and you sort from there? is there a quicker way to gett them

oh and lastly what multicultral things can i get? as this is only type toy i dont have

FizzysFriends
14-06-2008, 05:01 PM
you will get the CRB forms pretty quick now and they need to be filled in ready for the inspection.

I sent my application on the monday, got the crb forms on Friday morning and they called to make an appointment friday afternoon, the inspection was wednesday.

The inspector was hopeful that I would be registered but he end of July as my health declation and referances had already been returned to ofsted. This does depend on the CRB though

miffy
14-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Just wanted to wish you good luck

miffy xx

caralynd
14-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Hi, ofsted acknowledged my form and sent crb forms out really quickly and the inspector called within a few days to arrange coming round but she was fully booked for three weeks!! Its now on monday and im so unprepared:eek: even though ive had three weeks!!!

Good luck :)

Mollymop
14-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Ofsted have to come out within 2 weeks of receiving your application, but mine was 4 weeks.

The inspector sends out your completed CRB forms herself, mine took about 11 days to get to the crb!

Hopefully your CRB's might get done pretty quickly, some do but some do not.
Mine took 8 weeks.

Good luck xx

sarah707
14-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Here's a good thread for multicultural ideas :D

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=41&highlight=multicultural

Splish Splosh
15-06-2008, 06:47 AM
wishing you good luck.:)

Tily Bud
15-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Sending you lots of luck :thumbsup:

Annie_T
15-06-2008, 09:14 PM
thank you all

and for the link - i found nothing at the bootfair ad now panic-ing lol

ive decorated bACK HALL AND REMOVED THE DOOR CURTAIN, NAILS ETC SO NOTHING KIDS CAN HURT SELF ON - PHEW .. JUST GOT GET bolt put back on the door that has my fella's tools, r/c stuff and random other stuff...

im hoopin it wont take long from here now with ofsted

thank oyu again x

angeldelight
16-06-2008, 06:58 AM
Good luck

Angel xx

deeb66
16-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Good luck :thumbsup:

Annie_T
17-06-2008, 11:44 AM
i can collect my health form from the doctors after 2pm today wooohhoo so that can go straight in the post - ofsted prob got the application form already lol

FizzysFriends
17-06-2008, 12:06 PM
They will probably contact you by the end of the week then.

Good Luck

tinytigers
17-06-2008, 01:08 PM
I posted my form yesterday in the 2nd class prepaid envelope that they give and they have just phoned me to say they want to come Thursday!!! No way can they come that quick early years havent been out yet so I have got her to come on 3rd July.

Maybe we can share tips. :panic:

Annie_T
17-06-2008, 02:29 PM
health form in post now :clapping: wont be long i hope, i still got sort bk garden out tho but it only a ickle step thing that i dont like - rest is all done by council when did refurb :jump for joy:

i dont want them out to soon as im still looking for a safety gate go on stairs, and i got sort the kitchen draw unit thing, and thats it as i i think rest sorted hehe

tinytigers - wow that quick hun, yea we sure can hehe

FizzysFriends
17-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Dont worry about not having the safety gate and drawer locks, aslong as you tell them you are going to do it.

Annie_T
17-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Dont worry about not having the safety gate and drawer locks, aslong as you tell them you are going to do it.

really they be ok with it!? .. im all over place now coz im worried they going to come before im really ready hahah