PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg inspection - is it ok to have a list of things you will have in place?

MrsP2C
25-08-2012, 08:35 AM
I've finally got my pre-reg booked in for next Friday but there's still quite a few things I need to do before I'm actually ready to CM so wondered if it's ok to show the inspector a 'To Do' list? For example, I don't really want to fit stair gates or have cots up & high chairs out until I know what age children I'm going to be minding. Plus I've done most of my policies & RA but there are still some I need to write up & we are in the process of changing cars so can't show car insurance as I'll be getting a new policy (current cover doesn't allow CM). I've obviously got this week to get some bits done but most of it will be spent either occupying my own DC or finishing some decorating, fitting cupboard locks, buying resources etc
Thanks
MrsP2C
Ps I'm still working my notice so won't actually be CM for at least another 2 months - should i tell them or is that not relevant?

BucksCM
25-08-2012, 10:32 AM
As long as you can show the inspector what you are going to do then you'll be fine. At the end of the day, it's a suitability visit, and if you're not suitable then why spend money on a whole load of stuff?

MrsP2C
26-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Phew that's a relief. I'm rattling through my paperwork so should be pretty much done there & I'm panicking about not having all my house bits done or full stock of resources on show. Thank you :thumbsup: