PDA

View Full Version : i am nearly at 1500 posts...

WibbleWobble
24-08-2012, 07:02 PM
And according to my stats i make at least one post a day...

does this mean i am

A, a chatterbox

B, a moaning minnie

C, have nothing better to do

D, a saddo with no life

E, i have lots of wise, witty and amusing things to write about...:D

i am running with answer D at the moment.....:(

with a bit of B and C mixed in...

Wibble!

jumpinjen
24-08-2012, 07:08 PM
E of course!!!!!!:D

WibbleWobble
24-08-2012, 07:09 PM
E of course!!!!!!:D

at the moment jen i feel all that comes out of my typing fingers is moan moan moan moan.....

wibble x

jumpinjen
24-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I don't think anyone expects you to come on here and shout 'hey everyone, fantastic news, Phil is ill and as a brucy bonus, so is my mum and as icing on the cake, so is my daughters partner....... let's PARTAY"...... we are here for a sound off and when life comes full circle again and you only have fun stuff then you can listen to me moan instead! It's good to get it off your chest - it doesn't mean you are miserable....... :group hug: Jen x

WibbleWobble
24-08-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't think anyone expects you to come on here and shout 'hey everyone, fantastic news, Phil is ill and as a brucy bonus, so is my mum and as icing on the cake, so is my daughters partner....... let's PARTAY"...... we are here for a sound off and when life comes full circle again and you only have fun stuff then you can listen to me moan instead! It's good to get it off your chest - it doesn't mean you are miserable....... :group hug: Jen x

i have changed my avatar to reflect my feelings at the moment....jimmy page (rock god) doesnt seem to express my thoughts....

Wibble!

jumpinjen
24-08-2012, 07:24 PM
I just noticed it as I pressed post before - I nearly spat my tea out - we love Mr Bean in our house, my girls call him 'the funny man'!!!! My hubby has just phoned from work to ask what the engine shaped light means on the dashboard of the car - I looked it ip, all it says it 'take it to a toyota dealer' - oh bother, on a Friday night, when we were about to go to Wales to stay with my in-laws for the first time since Easter and play in the rain in the beach:mad: Ah well, it is an older car..... to be expected I suppose - the other one is off-roaded with broken suspension and a flat battery!!!!!! think I'll move onto the wine!!!

Jen x

kindredspirits
24-08-2012, 07:26 PM
if you are feeling like sticking pencils up your nose then i'd recommend not falling asleep at the desk...... :cool:

jumpinjen
24-08-2012, 07:31 PM
if you are feeling like sticking pencils up your nose then i'd recommend not falling asleep at the desk...... :cool:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mouse
24-08-2012, 08:33 PM
47 posts to go to your 1500. An average of 1 post a day. That would take you a month & a half to get there :eek:

Set yourself a target - 1500 by the end of the month :clapping:

loocyloo
24-08-2012, 09:42 PM
i love your new avatar :clapping:

really made me smile 'wibble wibble wibble' :clapping: