PDA

View Full Version : WAHOOOOOO FRIDAY ....

angeldelight
24-08-2012, 06:34 AM
Morning Everyone

FRIDAY :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hope your all looking forward to a few days off?

Bit dull here this morning

What are you all doing today?

Have a great day all

Angel xx

Roseolivia
24-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Morning, very dull here and it's trying to rain, meant to rain all day though:(

Not working today so we're off to playgroup, a minibeast lady is coming and Rose loved it last year. We're then off to a friends for lunch. Need to get my LJ up to date tonight and all new paperwork sorted so i can start my assignment next week.

Have a good day

ruby
24-08-2012, 07:08 AM
day in today as having new porch windows and doors fitted
Dull today suppose to rain later.
not sure what we will be doing just going with the flow

Cathy

Toothfairy
24-08-2012, 07:26 AM
Morning all
We are off to Brighton today, DD wants to see the Chockywoccydoodah shop.
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

funemnx
24-08-2012, 07:30 AM
Looking sunny today so far! We're off to soft play then 1 going home at 12.30 and the other one at 3.30 so an early start to the weekend for me :jump for joy::clapping::jump for joy:

Have a good one everybody! :):)

loocyloo
24-08-2012, 07:41 AM
raining currently, but should stop soon! hopefully!

off to meet singing cactus :D

cathtee
24-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Day off for me today:clapping: only been back from holiday since sunday and had a very quiet week, will be catching up on new eyfs this weekend so trying to get some housework done today :rolleyes: ( will start after dinner just waiting for hubby to have dinner together first)

charleyfarley
24-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Morning everyone

We're off to the pool after breakfast and then visiting Magic Kingdom again. Hopefully tonight we'll get to see the fireworks this time.

Have you heard they have predicted hurricane Issac could hit us next Monday so not looking forward to that.:panic:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Maza
24-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Mindees finished at lunch time today so nice and short! Was going to take DD for new school shoes but am shattered and don't think I can face it.

rickysmiths
24-08-2012, 01:03 PM
I had a lie in today (still on holiday). Now about to tackle the washing!!

singingcactus
24-08-2012, 02:08 PM
We had a fab day at a maize maze with loocyloo. Nightmare getting there, but brilliant fun once we finally did. Definitely going again next year.

loocyloo
24-08-2012, 02:49 PM
We had a fab day at a maize maze with loocyloo. Nightmare getting there, but brilliant fun once we finally did. Definitely going again next year.

my lot were asking to go again next week !!! we went into the maize again but still couldn't find any more rings :rolleyes: good to see you x:D