PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork - daily, weekly, etc

pinkellifun
22-08-2012, 06:48 AM
I am looking to create a list where I know exactly what I fill out...

daily
weekly
monthly
3 monthly
6 monthly
annually

I know this may be a long list :laughing: but I want to make sure I am filling out the correct forms and have not forgotten anything. :blush: Would anyone be willing to provide a list of what paperwork they complete?

Thanks in advance

Daftbat
22-08-2012, 06:54 AM
The best thing to do is look at Sarah's Ebooks. I used them when I first sorted out the EYFS and have tweaked things a bit but its a good way to make sure you've got everything.

loocyloo
22-08-2012, 07:45 AM
i did the same - wrote a list of what needed to be done!
this is what i do - (goodness it looks like a lot, but it truly doesn't take much time - or i am just used to doing it all!:D)

daily-
brief visual RA
sweep kitchen/under table!
attendence register
note anything spent/mileage in accounts
any obs as i see them
daily diaries

weekly-
parents sign attendence register
add up expenses for week & file them
weekly menu/activity plan
write up LJs ( try to do them daily tho! )

monthly-
invoices
test smoke alarms
fire drill

termly-
food hygiene form - any changes/different children needing different foods etc( this was recommended by my environmental health inspector where i used to live,i carried on doing it. i think there is something similar in better food better business ( or whatever it is called! )
check if any details need updating such as contact details etc
newsletter
check first aid kit/expiry dates for childrens medicines

6 monthly-
summative assessment and visit parents

annually-
tax return
SEF
review RA
review policies

pinkellifun
22-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Thank you both for this. It's been a hectic week as my mum was taken into hospital last weds and I've been trying to run two households and two businesses (childminding and my mums card making business).

It's so much easier to know what I need to do when at least then I am not worrying that I've forgotten something.

Thanks again. :D

Soni235
22-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi
I am new registered childminder and getting useful information .
I have been gone through the new EYFS and so far I am getting there but this schedule will help me to organise myself
Thanks a lot all of you xxx:)

cccwil
27-08-2012, 05:53 PM
I am also newly registered, so I am sure this will come in very helpful.
K x

Jo's Juniors
30-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Hello, I am still waiting for my Ofsted and Insurance cert so still getting my paperwork in order!!! Great info on here, thanks. Could you also please let me know if this is correct or if I am missing something:-
I have 1. my own portfolio with lots of info about me, various certificates, policies etc.., 2. a folder with photos, places to visit, activities, planning ideas etc..... 3. a daily diary for each child (not yet started) 4. a learning journey book for each child (not yet started) and 5. a risk assessment folder (which only has black forms at the moment)
Am I missing something here please?????
Is the LJ for the parent or pre-school or school????
Thanks xxx
Very excited about starting this new venture but very confused about all this paperwork!!!!!
Hope this is the right thread to post - let me know if you want me to start a new one :panic: