PDA

View Full Version : HELLO EVERYONE ..... TUESDAY

angeldelight
21-08-2012, 06:48 AM
Morning Everyone

Not sure what the weather is doing here,cloudy,sunny,cloudy then sunny ,it looks like rain booo.

What are you all doing today are you busy?

Have a great day

Angel xx

miffy
21-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Good morning Angel and everyone

It's my second day back at work after two weeks off and it was a struggle getting out of bed!

It's grey and overcast here too which doesn't help.

Not sure what we're doing - have new starter coming for a visit this morning so will go with the flow I think.

Miffy xx

angeldelight
21-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Good morning Angel and everyone

It's my second day back at work after two weeks off and it was a struggle getting out of bed!

It's grey and overcast here too which doesn't help.

Not sure what we're doing - have new starter coming for a visit this morning so will go with the flow I think.

Miffy xx

Morning Miffy hope you are ok and family x
Good luck with the new starter this morning

Angel xx

sue m
21-08-2012, 06:56 AM
Morning :D Just got one today, easy day...... :thumbsup:

angeldelight
21-08-2012, 07:06 AM
Morning :D Just got one today, easy day...... :thumbsup:

Morning Sue are you ok?

Angel xx

sandy64
21-08-2012, 07:09 AM
morning angel and everyone just wating for my first lo to arrive quiet day today im feeling a bit sad its 4yrs since my dad died today.
looks like rain here again hope you all have a good day

The Juggler
21-08-2012, 07:17 AM
morning! its' one of my 2 working days this week. I only have 2 mindees so taking the car out :clapping::clapping: we are off to box hill with a picnic then to walk the trail.

I hope it doesn't rain too much.

mama2three
21-08-2012, 07:18 AM
Were going on the steam train and having a picnic - so hope the rain stays away! Just the one mindee and ds so hopefully a fairly easy day as Im full of cold and feeling bleurgh.
Hope today isnt too tough Sandy.

loocyloo
21-08-2012, 07:26 AM
dropping Ds at football camp for the day (;):clapping:) and then taking DD and LO to forest for a walk and a play and a picnic!

Roseolivia
21-08-2012, 07:27 AM
Morning all, sunny here and quite warm:clapping:

Off to soft play this morning, haven't been all holidays so thought my 2 and mindee would enjoy it. This afternoon mindee will have a sleep, but i'm stopping Alfies afternoon sleeps as since our holiday he's been waking through the night screaming and won't go back to sleep unless he's in bed with me. Last 2 days he wouldn't sleep on an afternoon and has slept through 7-6, may be a fluke but may as well give it a go, he had just started sleeping through so don't want to go back to him waking a few times.

Sandy, hope today is a good day for you.

Have a sunny day everyone.

Playmate
21-08-2012, 07:40 AM
A bit grey and overcast here, hoping it cheers up so we can have a garden day :D

angeldelight
21-08-2012, 07:42 AM
morning angel and everyone just wating for my first lo to arrive quiet day today im feeling a bit sad its 4yrs since my dad died today.
looks like rain here again hope you all have a good day

Thinking of you today Sandy and sending hugs

Angel xx

charleyfarley
21-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Morning everyone

We're off to. Hollywood studios today :clapping::clapping: this holiday lark is sooooo tiring :laughing: had a fab day yesterday at Seaworld with Wiggly and her family.

Really hoping there's no storm today as Florida comes to a stand still :panic:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
21-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Morning everyone

We're off to. Hollywood studios today :clapping::clapping: this holiday lark is sooooo tiring :laughing: had a fab day yesterday at Seaworld with Wiggly and her family.

Really hoping there's no storm today as Florida comes to a stand still :panic:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Sounds like your having a great time Carol,hope wiggle bum was ok,she did mention on fb that she saw you yesterday.

Have a great day

Love me xx

kellib
21-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Afternoon all :)

It's horrible here today, rained practically non stop!

Only one mindee today and Mum is picking up early so :clapping: We've been to soft play toddler session, played shark attack games in the house and now he's asleep. :thumbsup:

singingcactus
21-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Hey. We've had a nice day. Done nothing much today really. The big lads have played with beyblades and well everything else. Little one and me have just chilled and snuggled mostly. Then out in the yard for the afternoon. The big lads used the timer to play on trampoline, then had swords fights. Little one has played with the megabloks, kitchen stuff and animals in the garden drawers.

Tomorrow will be more of the same, with a session at the playframe thrown in.