View Full Version : BANK HOLIDAY

angeldelight
20-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Do any of you have any plans

Last bank holiday until Christmas so make the most of it

Angel xx

FussyElmo
20-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Yes dh has that week off so cant wait inbetween decorating we will be having a few days out :)

Roseolivia
20-08-2012, 10:46 AM
No plans as yet, may go away but it will be a last minute thing.

rickysmiths
20-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Yep I'm still on holiday :clapping::clapping: No by then I will be getting ready for work on the Tuesday, I will have one on the Tuesday and Wednesday then off until the following Monday. :clapping:

loocyloo
20-08-2012, 08:40 PM
well ....

BIL & family coming to stay ... only it turns out they are only staying sat pm :rolleyes:

so we have a country show on monday we might go to, or we might go for a nice walk, or mooch around doing nothing!

charleyfarley
21-08-2012, 01:32 AM
Yep we have plans, we'll be still living it up in Florida but almost ready to come home :crying::crying:

Carol xx

clareelizabeth1
21-08-2012, 09:55 AM
i am going to a hopefuly not raining Wales. Cant wait even if it does rain i love walking through the hills and seeing the sea its just so beautiful. Going to visit some caves to so excited.

bunyip
21-08-2012, 10:02 AM
I will either: sleep; procrastinate; or wander up to the motorway to watch the trffic jams. ;)

caz3007
21-08-2012, 10:53 AM
We are going to my brothers engagement party and booked a hotel overnight, will come back in our own time on Sunday and probably stop off somewhere on the way home if the weather is good.

Monday, we will see depending on weather...lol

PixiePetal
21-08-2012, 01:42 PM
I have my mum and sister staying for the weekend :thumbsup: sister is now mums carer and being her 'shadow' so she doesn't fall and hurt herself like last time she stayed :rolleyes:(alzheimers)

hope to do some geocaching with sis, and mum will come along for the ride - not great hikes just some drives round the countryside :)

kids can please themselves, at 15 and 18 I no longer have to entertain them, DH will be working flat out harvesting so guess DS will go with him (DS drove a tractor by himself yesterday - only in the field as not old enough for a licence yet)

I plan to bake and finish sorting LJs for Sept

Paulab
21-08-2012, 02:02 PM
We haven't quite decided if we are going to brave Peppa pig world down near Southampton for the weekend, dd2 is ever so slightly obsessed at 17 months & we thought we might go before the twins at 6 and a half get too cool for it,& are willing to go, but waiting to see what the weather does,

Other option is to de clutter !!!!!

Helen Dempster
21-08-2012, 05:03 PM
DH and I are both off for that whole week...and I cannot WAIT! We are going to Cadbury's World on Tuesday and also going over to France/Belgium (just a day trip) on Thursday. I've got to spend a couple of days on boring paperwork too though boooooo.