PDA

View Full Version : busy bees

tomy12
13-06-2008, 01:03 PM
hi all.
i am just registered to accept busy bees as new parent wants to pay me via them.
her employer will pay directly.
but money is due today for next weeks care but money has only been issued to me today & apparently it will take another 10 working days beofre it goes into my bank account.
i don't really like being paid monthly, but do it to please the parents.
any way can the parent change the date each month as to which day she issues pay ment so it allows for the delay to recive money into acount on the fist of the month?
does the parent have to issue payment or does a set amount go straignt into my account?
thak s claire

helenlc
13-06-2008, 01:40 PM
I used to recieve Accor vouchers. As far as I am awae, they go into parents account and then they forward them to you.

I used to work Tuesday-Thursday and get paid on a Thursday. When they were paper vouchers that I had to send off, they paid me on the Thursday for the following weeks money. That way they were in my bank the next week for my wages.

Doing it electronically, I think Dad used to dispatch them from his account on the Monday and they would be in mine by Thursday, generally.

I would ask the parents if they are responsible for forwarding them to you from their voucher account. Then ask them to make the transfer 10 days before your due date for fees. That way, you get it on thet day rather than 10 days after.

son77
13-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Ive just reg with busy bees & thats what concerns me too, is when am I going to get paid!

Do they pay us the same amount each month?

I've not heard anything from them yet you see.

Also when I reg there was a bit where I could choose payment for either weekly or monthly.

jaja
13-06-2008, 02:17 PM
i was told i could get paid weekly with busy bees as it was easier for the parent, but also monthly. speak to the parent if you are not happy. good luck xxxx

ruby
13-06-2008, 02:26 PM
i get paid by monthly by busy bees
Mum phones them through on the last monday of the month and the money is always in my bank account by the friday
they send me an email that week as well saying its being paid and will be there within 3-4 working days

yes they pay the same every month and the parents make up the difference

i don't understand why yours is taking 10 days

cathy

miffy
13-06-2008, 03:53 PM
One of my parents uses busy bees and I get them to pay me the month in advance - they have to authorise payment into my bank account and now they do it so the money is in on 1st of the month.

You need to have another chat with the parent - they might not understand the system themselves yet

miffy x

Wendy Woo
13-06-2008, 04:36 PM
i have busy bees also.

mum brings me a voucher rpond about the 15th of the month then i phine a automaited machine thingy and key in the amount (which is the same each month) then it goes into my account wiothin 3-4 days of me phonein.

I find it really easy and money is in b4 invoices go out (then mum pays rest by chq)

Pauline
13-06-2008, 04:40 PM
We get paid with Busy Bees weekly. The parent approves the payment on the Monday and it goes into our account on the Wednesday. Only once had a problem and that was at Christmas when there was a delay due to the parents holiday and bank holiday.

Amaranth
13-06-2008, 07:41 PM
We accept Busy Bees as well as a few other voucher services and money is always in the account within 3-4 working days. I'd have a word with the parents like the others have said, maybe they are setting the payment up for the wrong day?