PDA

View Full Version : disney on ice very excited! more then my daughter

beachgirl29
17-08-2012, 09:01 PM
booked it! disney on ice at birmingham...not sure how i am going to get there with my 3 year old but will have to be train and a 20min walk from station but i think we will have a good time.
Ive decided this year to spend some nice days with my daughter and enjoy her before she goes to school plus there is no point being unhappy and working all the hours i can and not have that time on our own. Not that i have many kids at the moment but hey it might go busy again soon and be working 7 days a week like i used to at one point! must of been mad!

anyone else seen disney on ice? we love our disney stuff...got engaged in the castle in florida disney world :-)

husband loves Disney too but will not attend any kids stuff unless he has too! Men! he's a big kid really.

AgentTink
17-08-2012, 09:34 PM
We have been the last 2 yrs with our little girl who has justed turned 3 and we have all loved every minute of them. They are magical. But to be honest me and my partner are huge Disney fans so we might be biased.

Before our little girl was born we had a year travelling the world and made sure to go to as many Disney parks as we could. In that year we went to Hong Kong Disneyland, euro Disney, Disneyland in LA and of course Disneyworld in Florida.

Have a great time, its so lovely watching your little ones face when their favorite characters come on. Moments like that you never forget :)

Mouse
17-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Oh, how fab. Hope you have a wonderful time :clapping:

kellib
18-08-2012, 10:34 AM
We're going to the show in Glasgow at the end of September, have been to the previous shows for the last 2 years and both kids (my own 7 year old and my 13 year old cousin) have loved them, I have too :laughing:

migimoo
18-08-2012, 10:41 AM
I used to go every year with my DD and was the same as u...more excited than her!
She's 13 now and not so bothered so will have to wait for grandchildren to take:laughing:

It's magical it really is,I get tears in my eyes but i'm an emotional wreck:laughing:-if u're on a budget (as I always am) there are normally street sellers who sell the twirly lights and stuff for a fraction of the price at the bottom of NIA stairs outside....ooh and see if she'll wear a disney outfit lots of the children do.

have fun!!

charleyfarley
18-08-2012, 12:45 PM
You'll have a great time at Disney on ice, it's a magical show :clapping:

We were at the magic kingdom last night and the parade was amazing, got to go back again before we leave as it was out of this world. You can see why disneys so amazing :jump for joy:

Carol xx

FussyElmo
18-08-2012, 12:57 PM
You'll have a great time at Disney on ice, it's a magical show :clapping:

We were at the magic kingdom last night and the parade was amazing, got to go back again before we leave as it was out of this world. You can see why disneys so amazing :jump for joy:

Carol xx

Carol you are on holiday stop posting.

The disney on ice are amazing we went to see toy story a good few years ago and really enjoyed it