PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING THIS EVENING?

angeldelight
15-08-2012, 05:13 PM
We have had heavy rain all afternoon .....where did summer go again?

I'm am relaxing now ....

What about you?

Angel xx

sandy64
15-08-2012, 05:17 PM
hi angel im eating my tea whilst on here not had time recently, im waiting for cakes to cook so i can decorate them they do really well at our new playcentre they smell yummy hope youre well i no its like autumn already how does it go from scorching hot this morn to a downpour??:)

mum22
15-08-2012, 05:18 PM
12 mins to go, then chill time, well after got my own 2 sorted and bathed and in bed, I feel like watching a film , you know the ones that don't take too much brain power to follow....... :clapping:

loocyloo
15-08-2012, 07:05 PM
took ds & dd to swim club.

going to have some tea and glass of wine in a mo ( MUST swap around car seats for tomorrow first! ) and then hope something watchable on tv!

if not, it will be a thrilling evening printing out all my policies and stuff and putting it all in my new portfolio! my old one was falling apart so i'm going to start a new one, but i couldn't get one with a clear cover so i'm going to have to find a way of decorating the front cover! i also need to rejig my termly planning for next term! it was all slotted into the 6 areas and now i need to make it fit 7! :rolleyes: BUT! that is my last EYFS job, apart from printing stuff out for parents :clapping:

FussyElmo
15-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Well we were going to go out for tea but then my littlest girl decided to be poorly so we couldnt really eat out. Cue a mcdonalds later and dd has decided not to be ill again. Oh well guess thats about right really.

Now everyone is on a computer i guess thats really a sign of the times but we dont talk to each other through them :eek:

PixiePetal
15-08-2012, 07:27 PM
will be watching celeb Big Brother while doing the ironing :rolleyes: I know how to live it up!

had a lovely day with CM friend and 5 mindees between us :thumbsup: a good natter before she goes on her hols.

Heavy rain due at some point but not been too bad today.

Maza
15-08-2012, 07:38 PM
I really need to clean up the glitter activity that LOs did today, but I'll just have a little rest and a read first. Will also be watching cleb big brother. Mmm, maybe I'll leave the glitter out incast they want to add to their pictures tomorrow.

Trouble
15-08-2012, 07:50 PM
i have been to water zumba and it was funny and fab !

It's a small world
15-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Doing a little bit of paperwork ready for the change over in September and also getting some paperwork ready for Saturday as hopefully buying a new car- Mazda 5 . Same reg as my current one but hopefully better. Happy but nervous. Looking forward to the sliding doors as will be so much easier due the positioning of my drive. But scared of people say they are not good car.I know it shouldnt matter but Im sensitive like that. Reason Im changing is everything going wrong on current Zafira . Mazda has a bigger boot which my double buugy fits in beautifully , plus the option of 6 or 7 seats so easier for the children. Well thats my night. Off to bed soon as starting at 7.30 tomorrow :eek: x

Chimps Childminding
15-08-2012, 08:14 PM
On here :clapping::clapping: I really should be doing something constructive but what the heck :rolleyes:

lozzy23
15-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Been ironing and packing clothes for Saturday:clapping:

PixiePetal
15-08-2012, 09:38 PM
On here :clapping::clapping: I really should be doing something constructive but what the heck :rolleyes:

I have failed to even start the ironing :o I had a lot of catching up on here after being away for a few days :)

jumpinjen
15-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Updating my policies for the new EYFS and looking for a PDF converter to put them on my blog for anyone to use...... oh, and drinking dizzy wine and eating haribos..... healthy eating policy next lol...... :jump for joy:

rickysmiths
15-08-2012, 10:13 PM
We have had heavy rain all afternoon .....where did summer go again?

I'm am relaxing now ....

What about you?

Angel xx

Ha! Ha! I wish :(

Even though I am on holiday I have sorted more resources during the day and gone into town to pay in a cheque and kick ds into giving out cvs ahead of results day on Thursday.

This evening I have sorted the washing, done the ironing, cooked tea the children did clear up and put the dishwasher on.

This evening I can't complain, dh and I have sat down working out how I can fit children in, I have signed two contracts this week, one until Christmas only and had two more inquires after a very very lean year! And how to take back two whose mum had been on mat leave since April. Went from 3 days to one, has asked for a reduction in fees for the day because she doesn't get out as early (I didn't do this!) and then a couple of weeks ago asked to swap the one day a week to a different day:rolleyes: They have paid no retainer for the four days she wanted from Oct. Was due to come back in Oct 4 days a week but now wants Jan 3 days a week but wants to dictate days and hours :rolleyes:

My brain hurts :panic: I think we have worked out her options and the effect it will have on me. So on here for a bit until bed. :thumbsup:

miffy
15-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Just got back from a lovely evening out and meal with ds2.

Relaxing now with a cup of coffee and a browse round the forum.

Miffy xx