PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
15-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Morning Everyone

Lovely weather here all week but rain later boooo.

What are you all doing today,we are making pasties with bread dough instead of pastry,supposed to be nice,I will let you know .

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

Greengrass74
15-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Nice here today, off to the park later then cooking cakes this afternoon.

Can't wait till the end of the week as we are off to the Lake district on Saturday for a hiking holiday, :thumbsup: just hope the weather is ok next week:panic:

Maza
15-08-2012, 06:43 AM
We are printing with random objects and playing in our new sand tray and then this afternoon we have playgroup - the only one that is open over Summer, so I'm not going to miss it as I need the adult interaction! Not that I'm one for sitting back and chatting whilst the kids just get on with it, but it's just nice to be around other adults at least once a week!

angeldelight
15-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Nice here today, off to the park later then cooking cakes this afternoon.

Can't wait till the end of the week as we are off to the Lake district on Saturday for a hiking holiday, :thumbsup: just hope the weather is ok next week:panic:

Have a great holiday Dave

Angel xx

jumping j
15-08-2012, 06:47 AM
It's looking lovely at the moment but the forecast isn't great.
off to CM group this morning the Sure Start this afternoon.
Got a really busy day with lots of lo's coming and going at lunch time, I'm swopping my morning 6 for a different 6 this afternoon!!!! For some reason all the shift patterns have hit today :panic:
hope I end up with the right 6 at the right time :laughing:

ORKSIE
15-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Morning All

Lovely here ATM

Not sure what we're doing, I gotta keep me leg up (not sure thats gonna happen):laughing:

Hope you all have a fab day

x

Roseolivia
15-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Morning everyone, it's quite misty here at the moment and it's meant to rain later.

1 mindee and he doesn't come until lunch time so housework this morning, still not caught up from our holiday so lots to do. This afternoon may get some crafts out, we had a big day out yesterday so a quieter one today.

Kiddleywinks
15-08-2012, 06:56 AM
My own 2 are at their dad's this week, Lo doesn't come on a Wednesday, so catching up with paperwork and diploma stuff - gotta luv the paperwork :rolleyes:

Also have a settling in session today for mindee starting in September :clapping:

charleyfarley
15-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all have a fab day :thumbsup:

You know what we are doing Angel, we are flying out to Florida :jump for joy::jump for joy: At the V Room now having just had breakfast and in just under 2 hours we'll be in the sky :clapping:

See you all in 2 weeks if you don't hear from me beforehand

Carol xx

Playmate
15-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Its looking a bit overcast here :( We are are off to the farm at Hatfied house today :D

Angela234
15-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Pouring in rain here in Cornwall

Hope your good weather lasts

Tippy Toes
15-08-2012, 08:09 AM
the weather is horrible here. heavy rain.

looks like it will have to be a day in. have parents coming over later in regards to childcare and then I think we will make cakes. Mmmmmmm :)

Tink
15-08-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm getting excited now only 3 sleeps till our holiday to sunny Spain on Saturday I cannot wait.

I've got 6 in today then 1 tomorrow, off Friday to pack ready for the off Saturday morning, I feel like a child at Christmas :jump for joy:

rickysmiths
15-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Well its already rained here this morning I hope Playmate and Blueboy have a good day because they are not a million miles from me.

Glad I emptied my Toy Shed yesterday and sorted it. So therapeutic. I have got rid of a lot of stuff, being ruthless and there will be more gone today!

Have a good day everyone.

kellib
15-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Afternoon all :)

Back to school here today, was strange doing the school runs again this morning!

Only one mindee here today as other one is still on holiday, not been an easy morning though as he's been very grumpy, thankfully he's away for a sleep now :thumbsup:

loocyloo
15-08-2012, 01:37 PM
its warm & very muggy here

we dropped my own children off at a holiday sports club and then the LO and i went to the zoo! it was busy, but we had fun and saw all our favourite animals! picnic lunch and then everyone zonked in the car on the way home. at home i transferred them all to bed ... all still asleep and i must get on with prepping tea !!! ;)

AND a friend just rang & is going to pick my children up and drop them home, so i don't need to go out again! :thumbsup:

mum22
15-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Rain and sun here, playground this morning, and now counting down 2 more days until a much needed week off x