PDA

View Full Version : Oh God it just gets worse !

desiderata
14-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Ds just got in from work , Im not in the best of moods ( previous thread) he comes in upset and I find out he got back to his car on the car park and someone shaken something on his bonnet, theres like a 4 inch patch in the middle where the paint is stripped and then spots all over and even down the wings , IM SO ANGRY NOW !! I have just sent him straight out again to the police station, not sure they will do anything tho x just having another bad time eh xx sorry folks, better out than in , I know theres others in worse positions than me .

sarah707
14-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Better to let it out xxx

Are you sure you want these posts in the lounge hun? xx

desiderata
14-08-2012, 07:29 PM
I dont know Sarah ,, I dont know I lot about anything at the mo xxx Im sinking faster than ever, nothing is up to date and the house is like those you see on the tele , stuff everywhere , even in the bath !! if someone broke in they would think it had already been done !!!!!

VeggieSausage
14-08-2012, 07:32 PM
I dont know Sarah ,, I dont know I lot about anything at the mo xxx Im sinking faster than ever, nothing is up to date and the house is like those you see on the tele , stuff everywhere , even in the bath !! if someone broke in they would think it had already been done !!!!!

Don't worry, it'll get done when it gets done x

Boris
14-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Oh hunny, you sound well and truely fed up. :group hug: to you x

Chimps Childminding
14-08-2012, 08:20 PM
:angry::(:angry: on your behalf!!

The Juggler
14-08-2012, 08:21 PM
sending a hug xx

Zoomie
14-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Sounds like brake fluid has been poured on the car.

Sorry, and hope things come right soon :mad: