PDA

View Full Version : Crusies

Bear23
12-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Need some advice..

We are going on one next year, unsure yet whether to go with P+O or with world carribean, independance of the sea.

We've heard good thinbgs about both but never from people who have been on both.

Anyone got any advice??

Cammie Doodle
12-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Mmm indie is amazing but very very large, we have been on quite a few of Royal Caribbean ships . Where are you going ?

Bear23
12-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Mmm indie is amazing but very very large, we have been on quite a few of Royal Caribbean ships . Where are you going ?

Around the med, just unsure which ship to go with.

Theres us, my 9 year old daughter and my partners parents. so really need something to suit all ages x

solly
12-08-2012, 07:46 PM
We went on a cruise last year for my 40th we went on MSC Fantasia it was the first time we have been on a cruise and it was fab there was something to do for everyone :)

Cammie Doodle
12-08-2012, 07:53 PM

Theres us, my 9 year old daughter and my partners parents. so really need something to suit all ages x

We did the Med on the Indie , so much to do.

Cammie Doodle
12-08-2012, 07:56 PM

You will never be bored nor would your daughter, lots for kids to do . I love cruising . There is something for everyone on board . Staff are amazing

Bear23
12-08-2012, 08:02 PM
You will never be bored nor would your daughter, lots for kids to do . I love cruising . There is something for everyone on board . Staff are amazing

Thanks for that xx

LOOPYLISA
12-08-2012, 09:15 PM
My friend works in a travel agents and also for ba as a flight attendant and is always on a cruise :rolleyes:

My in laws do it a lot too, do u want some info? x all we did was a nile cruise, bit different :laughing:

ajs
12-08-2012, 09:42 PM
We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise in November, I'm so looking forward to it. We travel around the Caribbean and then spend a few nights in Peurto RICO after

Bear23
13-08-2012, 06:10 AM
My friend works in a travel agents and also for ba as a flight attendant and is always on a cruise :rolleyes:

My in laws do it a lot too, do u want some info? x all we did was a nile cruise, bit different :laughing:

Yes please the main question is p+o or Royal carribean xxx thank you x