PDA

View Full Version : Compulsary permission forms

angiemog
10-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Hello,
I am in the process of re-doing my paperwork. I have a whole load of permission forms that I have been using but I would like to cut down on all the paperwork I have been doing. Which permission forms doing I definitely need to have?
Thank you xx

sarah707
10-08-2012, 03:41 PM
The only statutory one in the EYFS is for outings.

However other important ones include photos and assistants sole care.

There are lots and lots of others - tailor them to meet your needs :D

jumpinjen
10-08-2012, 04:47 PM
How about listing them in a chart, with an explanatory paragraph at the top explaining that they have read and understood the information and giev their permission for the following, then in the chart have a column for the 'thing' another for permission with YES/NO to circle or delete and another column for signature - I have one like this for things like applying sun cream, plasters, contact with my dog and chickens, going to playground, playgroup, other minder's houses etc etc. I have a separate one that is similar for outings but is blank and I fill in the place we are going and ask them to sign permission each time such as cinema, the local farm, Blist's hill, Conkers etc etc with the date. Works for me!

Jen x

angiemog
10-08-2012, 05:13 PM
thank you x

Mouse
10-08-2012, 05:20 PM
The only statutory one in the EYFS is for outings.

However other important ones include photos and assistants sole care.

There are lots and lots of others - tailor them to meet your needs :D

Even though there is only one statutory one, will others still be expected?

I have a whole list - taking photos, carrying out obs, applying suncream, playing on large outdoor equipment, sleeping in a buggy etc.

nannysue
10-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I have all my permissions on one form ....

each one listed with yes no or n/a along side, which the parent ticks.

Then the parents signature and date at the bottom. I find this has worked well for me as its all on one piece of paper.

rickysmiths
10-08-2012, 09:27 PM
How about listing them in a chart, with an explanatory paragraph at the top explaining that they have read and understood the information and giev their permission for the following, then in the chart have a column for the 'thing' another for permission with YES/NO to circle or delete and another column for signature - I have one like this for things like applying sun cream, plasters, contact with my dog and chickens, going to playground, playgroup, other minder's houses etc etc. I have a separate one that is similar for outings but is blank and I fill in the place we are going and ask them to sign permission each time such as cinema, the local farm, Blist's hill, Conkers etc etc with the date. Works for me!

Jen x

Out of interest what do you do if a parents refuses permission for one thing???

Personally i list all mine and the parents sign once. I could work with the parent if they refused to agree to one of my permissions so they sign for all or none.

jumpinjen
10-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Good question Ricky - they never have LOL and answer is - I dunno! Ask them why and see about a solution I suppose......:huh:

mrs robbie williams
13-08-2012, 06:56 AM
ive had someone refuse permission - it was for playing in the paddling pool, she also commented in big letters once she had signed the permission form for taking photographs NO NUDE SHOTS (er hello :cool:) felt quite insulted tbh :o