FRIDAY :clapping::clapping::clapping: Almost the weekend yeah

The sun is out and already it is warm

What are your plans today?

Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine

Angel xx

charleyfarley
10-08-2012, 06:23 AM
Morning Angel

It's so hot here already, not that I'm complaining.

We're having a day in the garden today, after our day at the Safari Park yesterday, I think we need a rest :D

Tomorrow I shall be packing, amongst other things.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Tink
10-08-2012, 06:50 AM
The sun is shining and my DH has just headed to the gym for his weigh in hopefully he will have hit his target and we can celebrate. If he has he will have lost just over 4 stone in 4 months:clapping:

I've got the day off today so I am going to spend it with my gorgeous little girl, and hubby:blush:

AgentTink
10-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Today is the hottest day it has been for ages in Liverpool, so I am so excited that I am not working, and my own little one is out for the day. It means I can spend all day pottering around the garden. My partner says if there was a Oscar for pottering I would win it :)

I just need to get out of bed first x

onceinabluemoon
10-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Good morning :)

It's gorgeous here too, lovely to see a bit of sunshine after all that rain. I was hoping to take the munchkins on the trams but I cant find our tickets :(

sonyach
10-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Yeahhhhhh!!! I love Friday's, especially this Friday as I finish for 2 weeks!!! Not going anywhere just glad to be off with DH and our 3 DD's. I am totally winging it today the only thing I know for definate it what I'm feeding everyone, roll on 5 o'clock:D

FussyElmo
10-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Looks lovely here too - not got out of bed yet. Had a friends daughter for a sleepover so hopefully a day in the garden. Brought a hedgehog house yesterday so we will collect stuff for that this morning and of course watch the Olympics.

Have a lovely day everyone

Mollymop
10-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Morning all,

It's a lovely sunny morning here too! Thank crunchie it's Friday at last, though I will be happy for 5.30 finish as it's my busiest day!
Have a good weekend everyone x

funemnx
10-08-2012, 07:21 AM
We're off to the local country park this morning and this afternoon hubby and I are off for a long weekend in Bath! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Have a super sunny weekend everbody! :jump for joy::jump for joy:

mum22
10-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Nice here too, garden play for us, boy does it feel like Friday, it has been a long week but at least we are in for a good weekend of weather. And I have booked Paralympic tickets this morning :jump for joy:

Tippy Toes
10-08-2012, 07:46 AM
morning everyone :)
we are heading to the country park for a picnic.
have a great day :)

Greengrass74
10-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Nice here today, just finished setting up the garden for water play.

Hope the weather holds out for a couple of weeks as we go to the Lake district next weekend for a walking holiday:thumbsup:

Trouble
10-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Going to be lovely here today

my hubby finishes tonight for 2 whole weeks cant wait:D

Have a good day everyone xx

toddlers896
10-08-2012, 08:08 AM
beautiful day here too. We are off to the countrypark with fumenx:clapping:
have a great weekend everybody. Ime going to newmarket races tomorrow, wish me luck.i need to win some pennies :jump for joy:

sue m
10-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Lovely day here too. My day off :clapping:

One of my Mums is doing my nails at her house today and then I'm going into town to look for some new clothes... :thumbsup:

xx

Happy Bunny
10-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Water fight today, LOL

ORKSIE
10-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Its lovely here too

Gonna get the water out.....Fight..Fight

:clapping::clapping:

x

rickysmiths
10-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Boiling here I have got two loads of washing dry and a third on the way.

Got all the chair and cushion covers in the playroom in and about to convert the playroom into a guest bedroom for the next few days as dds friend from Uni is coming to stay and Granny after that.

We have cleaned out the fridge, freezer and cupboards.

I have scoured all the bathrooms this morning and the upstair bedrooms are due for a hit this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Then tomorrow I am going through my cm resources with a fine tooth comb and getting rid of a lot :thumbsup:

Also a mega paperwork clear out now I have finished Level 3.

lozzy23
10-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Friday yiiiippppeeeee.

Been to my friends, also a CM, had the paddling pool out and the bouncy castle. We then had lunch at Morrisons, now the children are resting. Just 3.5hrs and 1 week to my hols:clapping::laughing::clapping:

Sarahbelle
10-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Its hot and sunny here too! Can't wait till 5pm as I finish for 2 weeks hols.:clapping: Yippee:clapping:

We are going to book a late holiday, so can't wait.