PDA

View Full Version : I've booked tickets for Peppa Pig World!

Boris
09-08-2012, 07:16 PM
And I am so excited! I'm taking my DS & DD & my mum. Hubby and dad are working and/or dog sitting! We're staying over in a travel lodge and have got 2 day passes to the park for the price of 1. :clapping:

blue bear
09-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Enjoy:clapping:

bunyip
09-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Just checked the website, but no mention of hogroasts at Daddy Pig's Big Tummy Cafe. So disappointed.

:p

nikki thomson
09-08-2012, 07:58 PM
And I am so excited! I'm taking my DS & DD & my mum. Hubby and dad are working and/or dog sitting! We're staying over in a travel lodge and have got 2 day passes to the park for the price of 1. :clapping:

Is that peppa pig world at paultons park?, if so it so amazing, we took our 3 , 3 times last year including the Christmas wonderland which was so amazing, one of the best parts of the day for my 2 girls was when peppa and george go onto the veranda and you can go and hug them, my youngest dd was beside herself to beable to touch peppa pig, it's what childhood memories are made off.
My one piece if advice would be, get there for when it opens go straight to the peppa pig world so you can get on a couple of rides before the queues start to get to long, then we went off to see the other sites had a picnic then went back into the peppa bit, do be prepared for some really long queues, but I hope you have a good time, oink oink. Xx

BuggsieMoo
09-08-2012, 08:36 PM
We're going there on the 31st. We're taking our DD to see her best friend from back home who is also going then having moved house recently xx Have a fab time xx

curlywurly
09-08-2012, 09:23 PM
It's fab. We went last year when DD was 3 then been again this year as we were on holiday in dorset so wasn't far to travel. It's a great place. Some good rides in the Paultons park bit too.

Have fun. :)

Boris
10-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Is that peppa pig world at paultons park?, if so it so amazing, we took our 3 , 3 times last year including the Christmas wonderland which was so amazing, one of the best parts of the day for my 2 girls was when peppa and george go onto the veranda and you can go and hug them, my youngest dd was beside herself to beable to touch peppa pig, it's what childhood memories are made off.
My one piece if advice would be, get there for when it opens go straight to the peppa pig world so you can get on a couple of rides before the queues start to get to long, then we went off to see the other sites had a picnic then went back into the peppa bit, do be prepared for some really long queues, but I hope you have a good time, oink oink. Xx

Yes. that's the one! Thanks for the tips Nikki. We have about a 1hr45mins journey to get there so it'll be any early start to beat the queues I think! xx

caz3007
10-08-2012, 07:36 AM
We went there before Peppaworld opened as its not far from us, and have done the xmas there, which is absolutely brilliant, the best I have ever seen.

The park is lovely even in December...lol

Richard
10-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Been there with my family and the kids really love it.

You'll have a fab time!

Richard

Pauline
10-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Just checked the website, but no mention of hogroasts at Daddy Pig's Big Tummy Cafe. So disappointed.

:p

:laughing::laughing:That is so funny :thumbsup: