PDA

View Full Version : WOULD YOU LET YOUR MAN GO TO A STRIP CLUB?

angeldelight
09-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Would you let him go to a well known strip club

Knowing the girls pole dance then go and sit on the mens laps ....putting their boobs in their faces and touching them in certain ways to get the men excited? :laughing:

Would you mind?

I just heard a story about a women who divorced her partner because she found out her hubby was in the same sort of situation

Your views?

Angel xx

Kiddleywinks
09-08-2012, 03:32 PM
It wasn't a stripper he had an affair with, it was my bezzie mate! :laughing:

If a fella, or a woman for that matter, is going to cheat, it's gonna happen wherever he goes...
Could meet someone on the train into work
At the local sandwich place
Working at the local pub/garage/shop/supermarket
Be a neighbour
A work colleague
Trip someone up/bump into someone
Find a lost love on Facebook

Most fella's I know'd poop their pants at a strip club anyway so hide at the back hoping no-one will see them :laughing:

sarak31
09-08-2012, 03:52 PM
As a one off then I'm not sure I'd be too bothered but if it was a regular thing I'd be asking why he feels the need to go there? Not sure it's grounds for divorce but like I say, if he's there all the time then there's got to be something wrong with the relationship surely?!

aly
09-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Im not sure Id like it.....especially if he would go knowing I wouldnt like it.

Dunno about divorce but nut crackers spring to mind.!

Toothfairy
09-08-2012, 03:59 PM
As Sarak31 says, if it was a one off, for a stag do for example, then it wouldn't bother me.
But if he was going on his own on a regular basis, then I would feel there was a problem with our relationship.

JulieA
09-08-2012, 04:09 PM
I wouldn't like it either. Think divorce is a bit extreme (unless it is a regular thing) but I certainly wouldn't speak to him for a while - and there'd definately be none of the how's yer father!

Mollymop
09-08-2012, 04:36 PM
No way , I would never allow it - it would almost be as bad as him cheating on me. If I found out he ever went to one it would be grounds for a divorce and before that chopping off his manhood with a pair of scissors

mum22
09-08-2012, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't like it, but I think DH would like it even less, not his cup of tea, too shy

boxtree7
09-08-2012, 04:47 PM
I really don't see the point !

Mouse
09-08-2012, 04:50 PM
I remember years ago my dad was invited to a charity "gentlemen's evening", complete with a stripper.

He & his mates (all in their 50s, all drunk) sat at the front shouting "get your clothes ON!" I think most people found them more entertaining than the stripper :laughing::laughing:

Trouble
09-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Yes Doesnt bother me i trust him 100%

nikki thomson
09-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Not my dh sort of thing really, he always says why pay for something when you can get it at home for free!!!!!, not that I pole dance I'd like to add, lol. X

angeldelight
09-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Not my dh sort of thing really, he always says why pay for something when you can get it at home for free!!!!!, not that I pole dance I'd like to add, lol. X

That did make me laugh

If you do pole dance hope you wait till the kids go home :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Maza
09-08-2012, 05:18 PM
I'd turn a blind eye if it was a stag do, but I don't like it. The amount of money it costs would really annoy me too.

funemnx
09-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Ha ha ha!!! My hubby would be way too scared - it happened to him once before when he was getting married the first time. Apparently he went beet red and didn't know where to look!!!

I on the other hand have been to see a stripper twice! It was very funny (but then men's bits are very funny aren't they?) :laughing::laughing:

Maza
09-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Ha ha ha!!! My hubby would be way too scared - it happened to him once before when he was getting married the first time. Apparently he went beet red and didn't know where to look!!!

I on the other hand have been to see a stripper twice! It was very funny (but then men's bits are very funny aren't they?) :laughing::laughing:

I know it should be one rule for all, but seeing a male stripper doesn't quite seem as seedy as a lapdance, or is it just me?

angeldelight
09-08-2012, 05:28 PM
I know it should be one rule for all, but seeing a male stripper doesn't quite seem as seedy as a lapdance, or is it just me?

Maybe because some men are weak .... But us women are not :laughing:

Angel xx

lfishwick
09-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Doesn't bother me at all, my hubby has been to a few on 'do's'.

It's just a 'show' yes they get close etc but it's just entertainment and I have no issue with it at all.... I've even been withk him on a joint 'do' was a right laugh!

FussyElmo
09-08-2012, 07:12 PM
My Dh is a cheapskate so won't pay :laughing:

bunyip
09-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I have no idea what other men see in it all. Perhaps I'm just not representative though, so it could be me that's unusual.

i just don't regard sex as a spectator sport. :(

Gizmo
09-08-2012, 07:57 PM
My dh would run a mile if a lap dancer came anywhere near him, he talks a good game in front of his mates but I know that he would be so embarrassed lol

charleyfarley
09-08-2012, 08:22 PM
When hubby was in the Army a function was arranged for them by a squadron, they did this every year but one year they had comics and strippers!!!! Hubby told me straight away and it really didn't bother me but other wives weren't told and boyyyy did it cause problems.

Hubby told me exactly what went on that night and I'm just grateful he likes his beer and was stood at the back. people were actually getting jiggy jiggy on the stage :eek::eek:

Carol xx

Tippy Toes
09-08-2012, 08:27 PM
No no no!! I would not be happy at all.

jelly15
09-08-2012, 08:28 PM
I would be really upset if my DH watched a stripper. I am overweight and everthing is heading south and to think he would purposely go out to look at another, more attractive, woman is good as cheating, I wish I had the self confidence that other woman have and not feel the way I do.

jumpinjen
09-08-2012, 08:35 PM
I would be really upset if my DH watched a stripper. I am overweight and everthing is heading south and to think he would purposely go out to look at another, more attractive, woman is good as cheating, I wish I had the self confidence that other woman have and not feel the way I do.

There is more to being attractive than pneumatic tits (am I allowed to say that?:blush:) and smooth skin - beauty shines from the inside Jelly and people remember you with love for the things you do, not for the thong you wore:D

by the way - I'd be peeved about the cost, but would trust DH - doubt he'd ever go though!

mushpea
09-08-2012, 08:48 PM
when i first read this I though NO but acuttualy when I think back to when we first moved it I went on a ladies night and watched strippers, no touching though but it was a night out and a laugh an if thats all hes going for then its fine with me.
if he started going reguarly I would get the hump .

Graham
09-08-2012, 09:09 PM
I see Pauline hasn't replied to this thread so I assume I am ok to go then. :joker:

Trouble
09-08-2012, 09:12 PM
I see Pauline hasn't replied to this thread so I assume I am ok to go then. :joker:

possibly but has she seen it or not:panic:

i wouldnt risk it:panic::cool:

charleyfarley
09-08-2012, 09:15 PM

Spare room for you if you do :laughing::laughing:

Carol xx

The Juggler
09-08-2012, 09:27 PM
a strip club for a stag yes, a regular visitor - no :blush::panic: also a strip club show is very different to a lap dance club where girls approach and dance their bits into mens' faces.

I trust my dh a 100% but still wouldn't like it. :panic:

Bushpig
09-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Would you let him go to a well known strip club

Knowing the girls pole dance then go and sit on the mens laps ....putting their boobs in their faces and touching them in certain ways to get the men excited? :laughing:

Would you mind?

I just heard a story about a women who divorced her partner because she found out her hubby was in the same sort of situation

Your views?

Angel xx

My husband would never want to go to one, would feel it inappropriate for a married man... I wouldn't have to say anything :thumbsup:

stardust
09-08-2012, 10:52 PM
I wouldn't like it either. Think divorce is a bit extreme (unless it is a regular thing) but I certainly wouldn't speak to him for a while - and there'd definately be none of the how's yer father!

Oh dear so maybe agreeing to the boys in work taking J to one for his 25th was not a good idea then, They got him a stripper for his 21st and he was terrified to tell me because he though i'd leave him.

It doesn't bother me, James is too much of a wimp to do anything- he knows how good he's got it :D

:idea:But then It may have something to do with being relieved to have him out of my face for a few hours so I can actually do stuff without the constant flow of questions or getting stressed at the trail of crumbs and dirty boxers on my clean floor.:angry:

angeldelight
09-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Spare room for you if you do :laughing::laughing:

Carol xx

Oh yes you would say that :laughing:

Look at that poor man who was locked in with you for hours the other week :laughing::laughing:

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
09-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Oh yes you would say that :laughing:

Look at that poor man who was locked in with you for hours the other week :laughing::laughing:

Angel xxx

He wasn't a poor man, he was very privliged :laughing::laughing: And egging to come back :clapping: He was very tasty though so he can sort out my boardband any time :laughing::clapping:

Carol xx

angeldelight
09-08-2012, 11:07 PM
He wasn't a poor man, he was very privliged :laughing::laughing: And egging to come back :clapping: He was very tasty though so he can sort out my boardband any time :laughing::clapping:

Carol xx

Behave :laughing:

Your here late again ,I said that the other night but you logged off and missed it ha ha

Angel xx

stardust
09-08-2012, 11:10 PM

Jelly, I look like an elephant and weigh about the same but I would never want to be anyone one else, okay so maybe I would be a little bit taller because dragging a chair across the kitchen to reach the biscuits is getting tedious :D

No-one is 100% happy with how they are, we as human's like to nit pic, its only natural. We diet, dye our hair ect

I just think that James loves me and my wobbly bits so why should I worry about what other people think? They are not perfect. They have things they would like to change, weight, size, hair colour ect x

charleyfarley
10-08-2012, 06:26 AM
Behave :laughing:

Your here late again ,I said that the other night but you logged off and missed it ha ha

Angel xx

I know Angel, I was too shattered to move :laughing:

Carol xx