angeldelight
09-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Hope your all enjoying this great weather

Is it salad for tea?

What you all having ?

Angel xxx

LOOPYLISA
09-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Im boiling but really fancy some nice sausages i bought yesterday with mash, cabbage, home grown green beans, gravy :D

Hubby takes a box of salad everyday to work and wants salad for tea too, hes on a diet and doing well but its soooo boring everyday surely :laughing:

angeldelight
09-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Im boiling but really fancy some nice sausages i bought yesterday with mash, cabbage, home grown green beans, gravy :D

Hubby takes a box of salad everyday to work and wants salad for tea too, hes on a diet and doing well but its soooo boring everyday surely :laughing:

Poor hubby I know the feeling :laughing:

I don't know why but ...I like sausages ...I like mash ....but could never ever eat them together yuk yuk :laughing:

Angel xxx

Toothfairy
09-08-2012, 04:01 PM
It will be a mixture of things as I want to use things up in the fridge. We are off camping for a long weekend tomorrow til Monday and need things used up.

loocyloo
09-08-2012, 04:37 PM
i was going to cook chicken kievs, but dh is going out and the children and i need to go out, so i suspect it will be a macdonalds once out!

just waiting for DD to arrive home!

mum22
09-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm sausage n mash and green beens with gravy :clapping:

boxtree7
09-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Burger King (sweet chicken royale) .... not sure I like it or not but it filled a massive hole. :)

Pauline
09-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Well it was going to be sausage and mash but the weather is far too nice so the sausages are going on the BBQ, the potatoes in a potato salad and we will have them with a nice crisp lettuce and tomato mix.:thumbsup:

amanda1309
09-08-2012, 04:56 PM
We're BBQing tonight :clapping:

rickysmiths
09-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Well I'm celebrating tonight :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yes very hot and we took 2 2yr olds river walking today to cool down. It was like a cm convention down by the river this morning :laughing:

I am signing a contract tomorrow evening, care starting 2nd week of Sept

Seeing someone this evening and I think she is set to sign so that is two children four days. So that is me full to the gunwales come mid Sept First time for over a year. :clapping::clapping:

AND....... I'm on holiday day now for 3 weeks but two of them are on holiday for the first week in Sept so I will only have one that week. Boy do I need the rest!! Especially if I'm going to be having 4 under fives 4 days a week and 3 for the fifth! It is such a relief we have really struggled this year especially with dd at Uni.

So we are having a Bar-B-Que and a large glass of cool white wine :thumbsup:

Before the second family visit :laughing:

funemnx
09-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Well, hubby off playing golf so only me for tea - weight watchers lasagne and full fat wine :D

The Juggler
09-08-2012, 09:40 PM
just got back from 2 weeks in Cyprus (at 2.30am this morning) and was craving a curry. So just had a takeaway for tea - yummy!

charleyfarley
09-08-2012, 10:17 PM
After being at the safari park and taking the children home we went to the chippy for tea and ate everything except the chips :laughing:

Enjoy your holiday Rickysmiths :clapping::clapping: and good luck with the newbies :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Happy Bunny
09-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Salad for me :(
I went to try on some of last years summer trousers and they don't fit!
So am now on a healthy eating plan