PDA

View Full Version : ?Working Together to Safeguard Children

loocyloo
08-08-2012, 08:33 PM
i've just looked up this document, as its mentioned in the stat. guidance for revised EYFS ... its currently under consultation!

there is a working together 2010 that i have downloaded in the past and skim read. do i need to put anything about it in my policy? i haven't before, just that i have read and have copies of relevant guidance, but am feeling abit uneasy now about making sure i have covered EVERYTHING in my policy!

sarah707
08-08-2012, 08:35 PM
I have mentioned it as a document stated in the EYFS - but yes you are right it - and quite a few others - are out for consultation at the moment.

The are amalgamating a few safeguarding documents I think. :D

loocyloo
08-08-2012, 08:44 PM
I have mentioned it as a document stated in the EYFS - but yes you are right it - and quite a few others - are out for consultation at the moment.

The are amalgamating a few safeguarding documents I think. :D

thanks

i'll add it as a footnote! my safeguarding policy is begining to resemble the magna carta :rolleyes: !!!

joannetalbot
20-08-2012, 09:05 AM
my network co-ordinator told me last week that the consultation for the new document ends on the 4th Sept so we should get it in the Autumn !

when i did the ncma webinars in May we were told it would be ready by the beginning of july :rolleyes:

jo x