PDA

View Full Version : Got my Certificate!

Maritte16
05-08-2012, 08:35 PM
After waiting for sooo long, finally my certificate came yest. I am having difficult time looking for prospective mindee. Sent lots of messages in childcare.co,uk. Post my ads on shop near to me. So, it's just waiting game. Just sorting policies & procedures in place. Wich I think I printed 50+ pages! Do we have to print them all & give to each parent enquiring? Coz im thinking just to send it via email to save me time & money.

Thank u

Demonjill
05-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Congratulations:thumbsup::laughing:

I have all my policies and procedures in a folder that parents take away when they are pretty sure they want to go ahead with care?..they bring this folder back:thumbsup:

There is a lot to read and whether they do or not they sign to say they have read and understood them

I ask if a parent wants a copy of them all but no one has taken up this offer yet:laughing:

Maritte16
05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Thanks demonjil! I have just printed Merton contracts for temporarily as haven't sign up to NCMA yet. I have to at some point before starting to mind for me to be on the safe side.

In Merton contracts some policies are included so I'm just goin to ask parent if they want copy of all my p&p. As don't really wanna waste papers & ink for parents not sure taking my service.