PDA

View Full Version : FIRST DAY OF AUGUST ..... NOT THAT YOU WOULD THINK IT!

angeldelight
01-08-2012, 06:32 AM
Morning Everyone

August :eek: Christmas is getting closer :clapping:

Well guess what .......... It's raining here booooo.

What are your plans for the day?

Have a good day everyone

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
01-08-2012, 06:52 AM
Morning Angel

Did you expect anything other than rain? :laughing: It's actually stopped here, for how long who knows :rolleyes:

We're off to the opticians this morning and then the library. The children have been writing a play, well dd has so they will be practising that ready to perform it on Friday.

Need to make a few phone calls to workmen while los are asleep.

Has Buttercup made an appearance yet Angel?

Carol xx

angeldelight
01-08-2012, 06:56 AM
Carol I haven't found Buttercup,but he's in the same box as my dirty dancing tickets so I've got to find that box.

He will get to you in time,have faith :laughing:

Angel xx

Demonjill
01-08-2012, 06:58 AM
Yucky rain here...and it was so nice and sunny yesterday

I started at7am today with a 1yo who is fab but got a 4yo and a 6yo coming in wee while to burst that perfect fun bubble as they hard work

Roll on 5pm:)

EmmaReed84
01-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Well I am not a happy bunny :panic:.... On my thread yesterday some one said today would be dull in comparison (I hope you responsible for tempting fate lol :laughing:)) lol.... Ermmmmm NOPE...

Finally got our bathroom sorted after almost 3 months on moaning to landlord, and 1 week of work... DH had a shower this morning, Mum drops mindees off and says "Oh did I hear a drip?!" And would ADAM AND EVE IT??? Still flaming leaking... through the NEW smoke alarm, the light fitting and other various places on the ceiling...

MIL is back from her hols so I am going there today now... Called landlord this morning, he didn't sound too happy at being called at 7.15am... but oh well... tough luck lol

Laugh Emma... Just laugh :o

pinkellifun
01-08-2012, 07:07 AM
We're off to Twinlakes today. I am hoping with the weather not being too great that it won't be too busy and we will get to do loads more!

Just trying to decide if to take umbrellas too....Hmm?

Have a good day everyone!

babs
01-08-2012, 07:08 AM
not raining yet but damp i expect we will have rain again..

charleyfarley
01-08-2012, 07:10 AM
Carol I haven't found Buttercup,but he's in the same box as my dirty dancing tickets so I've got to find that box.

He will get to you in time,have faith :laughing:

Angel xx

Ooohh when do you go to see Dirty Dancing? I'm looking at getting tickets for me and Charley to see it next year :clapping:

Carol xx

Dragonfly
01-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Rain, Rain go to Spain never show your face again! going to park Am before the rain! then painting our salt dough models made Monday. When will we ever get a proper summer:(.

Whatever you are doing have a calm stress free day! :thumbsup:

ajs
01-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Rain, Rain go to Spain never show your face again! going to park Am before the rain! then painting our salt dough models made Monday. When will we ever get a proper summer:(.

Whatever you are doing have a calm stress free day! :thumbsup:

No don't go to Spain, my girls are going tomorrow for a week and I don't think they'd be happy if it rained there either.

Day off today. Taking the girls to the station and then off to asda. Home and just me till hubby gets home. I'm only working tomorrow then off until the 13 th. no plans for going anywhere just going to chill and catch up on stuff in the house

angeldelight
01-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Spain is boiling at the moment Mandy ... Mom snd dad live there and they are wilting.

Carol I think I go in two weeks we have first row so I'm really excited,Marisn went to see it at the hippodrome too she said it's really good.

Next time your in Brum we will all have to see something together,or arrange tickets

Angel xx

FussyElmo
01-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Well so far this morning I have slipped in my kitchen and fell into my laundry basket which wasnt strong enough to hold me so ended in the wall. Im ok abit sore on my shoulder and neck. Just glad dh wasnt there to see it he would have wet himself :laughing::laughing::laughing:

But this is a perfect excuse to sit and watch the olympics which was the plan for the day.

Not raining yet but will be by the looks of the clouds :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
01-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Morning all, no rain yet but it's on the way so the weatherman said this morning.

1 mindee today but not until lunchtime then i'm off for over a week. SIL and couple friends coming for lunch and play date later so that should be fun. Their kids are same age as mindee and he got along well with them last time we met.