PDA

View Full Version : Spending some mother-son time together :D

*Katrina*
31-07-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, my son (6) and I are having a trip out together, just the two of us. Since having his little sister we've not really had much time together where it has been just the two of us, and I know sometimes he has felt like she has "taken over" everything, so DD is off to Grandma for the day and we are going to town (on the double decker bus - which he loves) then going to grab a bite to eat before taking him on his first trip to the cinema :clapping: But sssshhh because it's a surprise! :thumbsup: :D

christine e
31-07-2012, 07:40 PM
That sounds lovely - enjoy yourselves.:jump for joy:

lozzy23
31-07-2012, 07:48 PM
How lovely, have a great time. x

Maza
31-07-2012, 09:10 PM
That's lovely! Have a wonderful time! x

Chimps Childminding
31-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Ah that's lovely :)!!! One of my mindees (6) is having a bit of time with her mum. Mum is due to have her 3rd baby any day and already has the 6 year old and a very lovely (but VERY demanding) 20 month old :eek:. So while 6 year old is on school holiday and before baby arrives her and mum are having a few days on their own while 20 month old is with me!!! I think they were off to the cinema this afternoon!!

Hope you have a lovely day!!!

*Katrina*
01-08-2012, 01:18 PM
We had a great time, it was raining so I had the brolly up, we get to outside the cinema and I say well I'd better put this down so we can go in...he looked very confused lol! We went in and stood in the queue and I said to him, do you know where we are? And he said "no, what is this?" so I told him, bless him he didn't even realise it was a cinema :laughing:

He loved it, although found the seats strange, went to sit down and slipped "WHOAA!" - luckily he had already put his drink in the cup holder otherwise it may have been spilt everywhere. Love my boy sooo much :D