PDA

View Full Version : Writing my own contracts?

samb
31-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Am I allowed to do this? I am with MM and the contracts although are very well written and cover everything just seem very long when they cover more than I need them to. I have a permissions form and also a form to sign to say they have read and agree to p&ps and the contract just seems to say the same things as these but in different ways (so duplicating info and therefore wasting time). I only have 1 left and was thinking about using it to structure my own. I have a photocopier so could easily fill in info with parents, copy it there and then and give them the original.

Is this ok?

sarah707
31-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Yes you can if you are insured with MM.

They must say all the right things - like in MM contracts.

Hth :D

samb
31-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Ah fab! I think I am quite good with my wording and will base it around the other contract just without the over lap. Saves a bit of money too :thumbsup:

funemnx
31-07-2012, 05:10 PM
I do my own too and am with MM :thumbsup:

migimoo
31-07-2012, 07:07 PM
I've always typed up my own and am with MM,never been a problem as I think my contracts cover more than MM's

samb
31-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Really great to hear. My goodness it has taken me ages with checking to make sure I have covered everything but I am happy with it now and glad I have done it. :thumbsup: