PDA

View Full Version : THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!

charleyfarley
31-07-2012, 12:12 PM
:jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy:

Our Florida tickets are finally with the travel agent :clapping:

I was starting to panic as we received a letter a couple of weeks ago saying we still owed £400 and tickets wouldn't be issued until balance had been paid!!!! :eek: I knew we didn't of course but it took all day to find out that apparantly we had been undercharged by that amount!!! Virgin and the Travel Agent were disputing who was at fault, all I knew was I wasn't paying any more as I'd paid what I was told to.

So in 15 days time we will be boarding that Virgin plane to see Mickey Mouse and friends :clapping:

I really can't tell you how excited we all are here as it makes it all so real, silly really as it's only a holiday :laughing:

FLORIDA HERE WE COME :jump for joy:

Carol xxx

FussyElmo
31-07-2012, 12:22 PM
:jump for joy::jump for joy:

On your behalf enjoy Carol you deserve it xxx

angeldelight
31-07-2012, 12:49 PM
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

That's brill Carol

NOW STOP SHOWING OFF :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Katiekoo
31-07-2012, 12:53 PM
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Yey for you, but I do have proper serious envy! :p

karen m
31-07-2012, 01:08 PM
So jealous,but have a fantastic time

Twinkles
31-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Wow ! Have a lovely time.

We took our children to Disney World when they were younger , we loved it ! :thumbsup:

breezy
31-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Was my ticket there? :jump for joy:

Bananabrain
31-07-2012, 05:24 PM
:jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy:

Our Florida tickets are finally with the travel agent :clapping:

I was starting to panic as we received a letter a couple of weeks ago saying we still owed £400 and tickets wouldn't be issued until balance had been paid!!!! :eek: I knew we didn't of course but it took all day to find out that apparantly we had been undercharged by that amount!!! Virgin and the Travel Agent were disputing who was at fault, all I knew was I wasn't paying any more as I'd paid what I was told to.

So in 15 days time we will be boarding that Virgin plane to see Mickey Mouse and friends :clapping:

I really can't tell you how excited we all are here as it makes it all so real, silly really as it's only a holiday :laughing:

FLORIDA HERE WE COME :jump for joy:

Carol xxx

My advice is get some comfy shoes pronto! And then go and have a blast!

charleyfarley
01-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks everyone I know we will have a fab time although we will be needing another holiday to recover :laughing:

I have plenty of comfy shoes to take with me BananaBrain, hubby can vouch for that :laughing::laughing:

Think I've gone overboard on the goodie bags I've packed for the children, some of the things may just get put away for Xmas as stocking fillers :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Carol M
01-08-2012, 07:23 PM
You lucky girl :)
Hope it fulfills all your dreams.
Carol xx