Hope you all stay dry or have better weather than us

Have a great day

Angel xx

charleyfarley
31-07-2012, 06:49 AM
Morning Angel

Yep it's raining here too :(

We're off to the Childminding group where we are making octopusses :thumbsup:

I've already done some ironing this morning and also cleaned all the floors so been busy.

Got a hundred and one jobs to do so trying to catch up before the children arrive :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

jumping j
31-07-2012, 06:49 AM
we're meant to be going to a play day in the local park...it's very wet on the ground though so not even sure if it'll be on :(

breezy
31-07-2012, 06:52 AM
pouring down here, think we'll be doing a lot of crafts !

Pipsqueak
31-07-2012, 06:52 AM
Hahahahhhahahahaha

summer is HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D

Mrs Scrubbit
31-07-2012, 07:33 AM
morning Angel
grey and damp here, not working so plan to sort out paperwork BUT its soooooooo very hard to knuckle down to it while watching the olympics!
have a good day xxxxxxx

ORKSIE
31-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Morning all

My first day back to work.....and its p.....raining really hard :(

x

FussyElmo
31-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Rain here today - oh well just have to sit and watch the olympics all day again.

Roseolivia
31-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Morning all, it's actually sunny and quite warm at the moment, rain is on the way tonight though.

1 mindee all day so off to the park whilst the sun is out.

rickysmiths
31-07-2012, 08:07 AM
It has been raining here overnight but stopped now. Still chilly and grey though. :(

Two today so a bit of free play and then I think we may go down to the local Park and Lakes and do some puddle splashing!

singingcactus
31-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Looks okay here, haven't looked properly cos only just got up, but looks dry if a little cloudy. First dry day in months here if it stays this way.

However I am off to worksop in a bit and I have no idea what the weather is like there. My friend is opening a new lazer quest in worksop so am going for a tour of the new premises :).

BucksCM
31-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Rained over night but now just damp and grey :(
Planned to go to children's centre anyway, meeting cm there.

Demonjill
31-07-2012, 08:54 AM
It's a lovely sunny day here but there are few clouds in sky.

It will prob rain when I hang out my washing:laughing:

I'm only working 2 days in hols today being one of them don't finish until 5pm boo.:(
Got a 13 month old 4yo and 6yo as well as ds (8) dd not even out bed yet..wish that was me.
We are watching kids tv as 4yo was upset at drop off didn't want to leave mum so tv will settle him then we can get on with the day:thumbsup: