PDA

View Full Version : First Aid Box - what should I have in it?

liz79
30-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Apologies if I post this in the wrong section - I'm new!!

When I first registered I did my First Aid course with St John Ambulance and was given a list of everything I needed in my first aid box, 3 years later I was in a different county and had my first aid training with a different company - their list of what is required in the first aid box is much bigger (therefore meaning i'll need to spend more money!). Luckily I haven't really needed to use many of my supplies, however they are now going out of date and I need to place them. Is there a definitive list of 'must haves' in a childminders first aid box as I'm due an inspection shortly and don't want to get it wrong?
Thanks

joannetalbot
30-07-2012, 09:13 PM
hi

it may actually work out cheaper to buy a complete kit instead of just buying the bits you are short off :)

amazon sell some kits which are Ofsted compliant so therefore have everything in them that you need

im hopeless at attaching links :blush: but if you go onto the amazon site they're about £16 i think

hth :)

jo x

Graham
31-07-2012, 07:46 AM
hi

it may actually work out cheaper to buy a complete kit instead of just buying the bits you are short off :)

amazon sell some kits which are Ofsted compliant so therefore have everything in them that you need

im hopeless at attaching links :blush: but if you go onto the amazon site they're about £16 i think

hth :)

jo x

This is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001E0DA2U/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B001E0DA2U&linkCode=as2&tag=childminding-21

If you use this link the forum will benefit from a small commission but it won't cost you anymore.

liz79
01-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks very much - I shall follow the link and order that one then! :)

Graham
02-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Thanks very much - I shall follow the link and order that one then! :)

Thanks for supporting the forum Liz. :thumbsup: