PDA

View Full Version : Reviewing Policies and permission forms

Bexboo1
30-07-2012, 09:52 AM
With all the new EYFS coming into force, I am reviewing all policies and procedures etc.

Any changes I make I will print out and ask parents to sign to say they agree to them.

I was also thinking should I get them to sign the permissions as it's been a year since they last agreed and things might have changed.

Does this sound right?

Also, what do I do with the old policies and permission slips that they signed before? Do I need to keep them or can I distroy them?

Thanks

lorettacritchet
30-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Personally, I would keep everything from the past.

As for the changes to the revised EYFS, I would definetely ask parents to sign to say they have received, read and understood the revised policies.

I am awful apart from the safeguarding policies with the camera inclusion, what other policies need changing?

With all the new EYFS coming into force, I am reviewing all policies and procedures etc.

Any changes I make I will print out and ask parents to sign to say they agree to them.

I was also thinking should I get them to sign the permissions as it's been a year since they last agreed and things might have changed.

Does this sound right?

Also, what do I do with the old policies and permission slips that they signed before? Do I need to keep them or can I distroy them?

Thanks